Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 am by tsiakos24

» Why though?
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:59 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Application for BT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:44 pm

IGN:
Awesome_in_a_cup

Age:16

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
101PF-1 week, PRFAD-2 weeks, HAMOK-1 month, PDUCK-2 months

Reasons why you left those groups:
Bad at tanks, too small, too small, haven't left yet, but am looking for a higher level of gameplay

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 
Nope, watched a lot of Parckies videos though.

Have you been on our TS previously? 
No, but i have it installed and ready to go.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
Obj 430 currently, 51 overall, 65% 30 day...soon amx 50b, stb1, obj 140, t62a
What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 
Mediums and heavies (I play mostly meds though)
Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): 

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
7
What time zone do you currently reside in?
US mountain time
What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
High level of gameplay, clan wars, strongholds, etc etc
Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 
Yes, caller and player.
What are your ambitions as a member? 
Participate in clan wars whenever we have them, improve by learning off your players.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? 
I am 16 years old and play this game for fun, I race bikes and triathlons for fun, as well as swimming and running.
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A kiwi so everyone would feel sorry for me Wink
One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE because well...his name is just idiotic...........Just kidding, im sorry! Please recruit me! Dont reject me Razz

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:49 pm

EDIT!!!!!!!

Those recent stats are from a mad grind to the 430 where I through playing well out the window (Give me 4 days to get those back up to 2.6 Razz

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Also I forgot the average damage per game in my 430 which is 2610

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:51 pm

I would be happy to do evals etc etc etc Razz

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Gates on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Awesome_in_a_cup wrote:Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
101PF-1 week, PRFAD-2 weeks, HAMOK-1 month, PDUCK-2 months
Can't stick to anything for very long.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 pm

That was merely because the clans were either VERY small and no one was active...in the case of PDUCK I am currently still in it, but am looking for a higher level of gameplay Smile

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by xXCraftyGamingXx on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:01 am

How far off of your other Tier 10's are you?

xXCraftyGamingXx

Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Medicine Hat Alberta

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 am

Honestly you good to join... excluding your lack of tier 10s... what els are you going for?
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Gates on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:23 am

Lethal-Force wrote:Honestly you good to join... excluding your lack of tier 10s... what els are you going for?
I... what?
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by shadistic on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:20 am

Gates wrote:
Lethal-Force wrote:Honestly you good to join... excluding your lack of tier 10s... what els are you going for?
I... what?
He made repeat posts, you don't have to spend extra effort interpreting what he writes, has a good reason for joining (even researched us beforehand), seems to have a good grasp of the game after just 3k battles, and has an okay attitude.
I think Lethal meant something along the lines of "Looking positive so far". Yes, the clan history would suggest that he'd be in his next clan for just 3-5 months, but BT is much different from all his previous clans.

_________________
Got "buldge", you say?
Well, I urdge you to put it on the endgine of your adged Dgerman bardge.

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Posts : 2479
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Southern IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 am

Ok because my post earlier was retarded, and I was multi tasking... EDIT: you would be fine to join but you don't have the tier 10s so its going to be a no for right now. I see your clan history is a bit jumpy but I can if they are inactive or dead clans.

Your like me when I first came on here, shit at forums based on your triple post.

But you are obviously a re-roll, and I would like to see your main. Not that I have a problem with re-rolls, and i see your not just padding in 1 or 2 tanks: 
This also shows how you have stopped only playing your most played tank, the KV-1. SO that's good most of your battles aren't in low tiers as of recent. and your 430s avg dmg isn't that bad, it should be a little higher, but it looks like to solo pub a lot?
Also statistically speaking you are improving: 
and meet our standards give or take.

But the big thing is tanks, your personality, overall ability to play, and tier 10 skill. So I'm going to throw you a bone. Come on TS at some point in the evening at between 6:30est - 11:30est and lets continue this conversation on our Team Speak, and we will tale it from their.

So to sum it all up, come on TS, show me your original account (It's not going to make or break you, I just want to see more about what kind of player you are.) your biggest negative feature is tanks, and the possibility of cancer.


Last edited by Lethal-Force on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:56 am

shadistic wrote:
Gates wrote:
Lethal-Force wrote:Honestly you good to join... excluding your lack of tier 10s... what els are you going for?
I... what?
He made repeat posts, you don't have to spend extra effort interpreting what he writes, has a good reason for joining (even researched us beforehand), seems to have a good grasp of the game after just 3k battles, and has an okay attitude.
I think Lethal meant something along the lines of "Looking positive so far". Yes, the clan history would suggest that he'd be in his next clan for just 3-5 months, but BT is much different from all his previous clans.
ding ding ding we have a winner!! 'mostly' I was just short on time, and for what ever reason, posted what is quoted above instead of taking the time to post what I have in my second response.
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Gates on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Lethal-Force wrote:
shadistic wrote:He made repeat posts, you don't have to spend extra effort interpreting what he writes, has a good reason for joining (even researched us beforehand), seems to have a good grasp of the game after just 3k battles, and has an okay attitude.
I think Lethal meant something along the lines of "Looking positive so far". Yes, the clan history would suggest that he'd be in his next clan for just 3-5 months, but BT is much different from all his previous clans.
ding ding ding we have a winner!! 'mostly' I was just short on time, and for what ever reason, posted what is quoted above instead of taking the time to post what I have in my second response.
Why didn't you just say what Shad said in the first place? >:c
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Valathor on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Gates wrote:
Lethal-Force wrote:
shadistic wrote:He made repeat posts, you don't have to spend extra effort interpreting what he writes, has a good reason for joining (even researched us beforehand), seems to have a good grasp of the game after just 3k battles, and has an okay attitude.
I think Lethal meant something along the lines of "Looking positive so far". Yes, the clan history would suggest that he'd be in his next clan for just 3-5 months, but BT is much different from all his previous clans.
ding ding ding we have a winner!! 'mostly' I was just short on time, and for what ever reason, posted what is quoted above instead of taking the time to post what I have in my second response.
Why didn't you just say what Shad said in the first place? >:c
This is Lethal we're talking about....

Valathor

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-02-15
Location : Montreal, QC

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Sounds like a plan...anyone have the teamspeak address/password/secret entrance code/admin permissions to give me? I can come on any time! Very Happy

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by RustyZ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Awesome_in_a_cup wrote:Sounds like a plan...anyone have the teamspeak address/password/secret entrance code/admin permissions to give me? I can come on any time! Very Happy
ssgs.teamspeak3.com There you go Smile

RustyZ

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Awesome_in_a_cup on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Thank you sir! Very Happy

Awesome_in_a_cup

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for BT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum