Latest topics
» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

moDinner's application to join MEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moDinner's application to join MEN

Post by moDinner on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi Gentlemen,

Here's my application to join MEN. I'd like to do StrongHolds/tournaments and want to participate in Clan Wars when I have the skills and tanks for the meta.

In game account:

moDinner

43, been around since Leisure Suit Larry on C64

Previous Clans:

LHN, Need cooldown. 102 days in clan.

Reason for leaving:

I am looking to improve faster by teaming up and learning from much better players than myself. I don't really have anything bad to say about LHN other than sometimes a social clan can be to social and casual. I feel thats the case with LHN. Not much activity as many of their new recruits are very young with no access (parental permission, lol) to TS etc. I have ambitions with my gameplay and LHN don't have much to offer in that respect.

Do you know anyone in our community:

No

Have you been on our TS recently:

No Yes

List your tier 10 vehicles:

No tier 10 tanks as of now. Recently got a decent tier 8 WZ-132, currently learning that one and grinding my way to the 121.

How many days per week can you attend clan wars:

Been playing a lot lately but lets say 4 days per week. Life permitting, I do have a girlfriend with 2 awesome kids.

What time zone:

MST (Calgary)

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming:

Looks serious and well run. Respected good players. It looks to be a good community to learn from. I'd like to do clan wars when I have the skills and GG offer that. Where I am at right now I need a bit of direction and guiding to take it to the next level.

Do you have previous clan wars experience:

No not clan wars. I currently do tier 6 and 8 strongholds a cpl of days per week with LHN (when the officers/callers show up Neutral )

What are your ambitions as a member:

To learn and improve my gameplay. Strongholds and Clan Wars player. Add my "IKEA voice" to TS (yes, Scandinavian born, Canadian now)

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Well, I'm a mature player, been around for a while. Pretty laid back and tolerant, except for certified compulsive whiners and trolls. Good sense of humor, mine can be dry at times.

What animal would i be:

JunkersHiryu

Which officer is an idiot:

If Mayonnaise says Hellmans its him. 

Stats:

Up to around 5k battles i was pretty much clueless. After that I kinda figured out somewhat what this is about and started to understand different roles/tanks etc. After that my stats have been on a steady increase. Noobmeter graphs link here. 5k+ games of suckyness is a lot to grind through but I refuse to reroll

Thats it folks. Hope I can find a good home here.

Last edited by moDinner on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
moDinner

Back to top Go down

Re: moDinner's application to join MEN

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Should be a nice addition to MEN.
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Post by ComradeBrad on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:00 am

Calgary is such an awesome place. I was thinking of moving out there but now it seems like I should wait and see what happens with Oil prices.
ComradeBrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:36 am

Please come on TS and a MEN recruiter/officer will platoon with you for evaluation.
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by moDinner on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:51 am

Lethal-Force wrote:Please come on TS and a MEN recruiter/officer will platoon with you for evaluation.

Met Phoenix and some of the guys the other day. I'll jump on again today.
moDinner

Back to top Go down

Post by moDinner on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:56 am

ComradeBrad wrote:Calgary is such an awesome place. I was thinking of moving out there but now it seems like I should wait and see what happens with Oil prices.

Yeah it's a good city for making money (and spending it) but right now things are a little in the crapper. U on the east cost?
moDinner

Back to top Go down

Post by ComradeBrad on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 am

moDinner wrote:
ComradeBrad wrote:Calgary is such an awesome place. I was thinking of moving out there but now it seems like I should wait and see what happens with Oil prices.

Yeah it's a good city for making money (and spending it) but right now things are a little in the crapper. U on the east cost?
I work in Toronto at the head office for a metal fabrication company that does a ton of work in Alberta. Any time I've been sent out to Calgary I've loved it, and the guys I've worked with out there are making literally four times what I make here. Right now things are looking bad for 2017 onwards though, at least for my company.
ComradeBrad

Back to top Go down

Post by moDinner on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 pm

ComradeBrad wrote:
moDinner wrote:

I work in Toronto at the head office for a metal fabrication company that does a ton of work in Alberta. Any time I've been sent out to Calgary I've loved it, and the guys I've worked with out there are making literally four times what I make here. Right now things are looking bad for 2017 onwards though, at least for my company.

It will pick up, oil dudes just need to sort their ***t out! Used to live in Hamilton btw. I kinda miss Ontario.

BTW, thanks for letting me into MEN guys, appreciate it Smile
moDinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top