Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

SSGS APPLICATION

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SSGS APPLICATION

Post by 1SHOT_CFM on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:57 am

In Game Account: 1SHOT_CFM

Age:
24
Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
GUNS 2years
RIVEN 3- 5 months
Reasons why you left those groups:
GUNS, the few i enjoyed playing with where nolonger around
RIVEN, to Join SSGS
Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Sanguinis
Have you been on our TS previously?
Yes
List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
E-100 HTDE1027147.60%
IS-7 HTSU1014346.15%
Bat Chatillon 25 t MTFR109246.74%
from newbmeter
What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?
Depends on the day
Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
WOTLABS CURRENTLY DOWN
How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
3-5
What time zone do you currently reside in?
uhhhh -7 UTC
What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
I want to learn and improve
Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Yes, with GUNS and RIVEN, all HT as BC 25 is a new addition
What are your ambitions as a member?
to soak up as much info and tactics as i can to improve my game play and transfer it over into winning on the global map
Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
im all about that bass bout that bass, no trebble
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
i like being human, though dogs seem to have it all worked out......
One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
uhhhh that guy--------------->
avatar
1SHOT_CFM

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by n1ffum on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:10 am


app was a bit difficult to read, especially around the average damage section, i still cant understand what your average damage is.

and your arrow to the right pointing to the idiot is an incorrect answer. there is no one to the right. if you point it down though to signify that everyone who posts in the forum is an idiot you would be correct.
avatar
n1ffum

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by ComradeBrad on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:58 am

Seeing an empty bar in the SPG category always brings warmth to my heart.
avatar
ComradeBrad

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by DarrikVkir on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 pm

An empty SPG bar means the person in question doesn't have experience with arty and therefore the odds are good the player chooses to whine about arty being OP instead of learning the pros and cons of arty and therefore the ways to avoid them.

(No offense, 1Shot, my reply isn't directed at you)

An almost empty SPG bar means the person whined about arty being OP and decided to play them, but then realized it actually takes skill and chose to go back to non-SPGs as well as continue complaining about arty being OP.

(That's totally directed at Brad, btw).


Last edited by DarrikVkir on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Tsupernami on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 pm

I challenge anyone to get in my 212 and call it OP. You'll have plenty of time to do it during it's 35 second reload.
avatar
Tsupernami

Posts : 11299
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Bristol, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by n1ffum on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:04 pm

i gave up playing my t92 after the last patch, its just bad now, unforgivably bad. ill still play the batchat arty though
avatar
n1ffum

Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by BoquiShaniqua on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:09 pm

DarrikVkir wrote:...but then realized arty actually takes skill...

avatar
BoquiShaniqua

Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 19
Location : Ebola

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by ComradeBrad on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 pm

DarrikVkir wrote:

An almost empty SPG bar means the person whined about arty being OP and decided to play them, but then realized it actually takes skill and chose to go back to non-SPGs as well as continue complaining about arty being OP.

(That's totally directed at Brad, btw).

There's some skill to arty, far less than in other tanks but some. 

Arty is not OP, a good player is far more dangerous in a regular tank; but it is broken, boring and highly RNG dependent. It makes the game less fun.
avatar
ComradeBrad

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Sabuto on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:01 pm

He has a decent amount of games/ good win rate and WIN8 / Loyal to a clan but mostly from what he said it seems he is loyal to the friends he makes in the clan (that's a good thing)... down side is i don't know what time zone he is in if i figured it correctly he is on the west coast which may be early for him.

+1 for ssgs as long as he can make the CW fights

Sabuto

Posts : 119
Join date : 2015-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by 1SHOT_CFM on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 pm

i am a car guy at heart, i also do full race seasons apart from that stuff im on tanks, depending on when you guys like to schedule your slots the first rounds usually kick off for me around 5PM as im 2 hours behind the east coast, i am around for the later fights 3 days of the work week as wednesday is wing night and friday nights are car meets weekends are up in the air ass race schedule  has not been posted yet
avatar
1SHOT_CFM

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

What kind of car guy are you?????
 FORD=Fag tag. Honda/ricer=Kick/perma ban.
avatar
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Posts : 346
Join date : 2013-09-24
Age : 32
Location : MEMPHIS TN

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Gates on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:30 am

I drive a Toyota Celica, Bingo. Want to ask me that question, too? We can see what consequences come!
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by 1SHOT_CFM on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:52 am

fuck your hondas lol still import tho







avatar
1SHOT_CFM

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by DarrikVkir on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:46 am

Gates wrote:I drive a Toyota Celica, Bingo. Want to ask me that question, too? We can see what consequences come!

I drive a Ford Mustang.  Want to try again, Bingo?

------

There's some skill to arty, far less than in other tanks but some. 

Arty is not OP, a good player is far more dangerous in a regular tank; but it is broken, boring and highly RNG dependent. It makes the game less fun.

If I want to play a tank that requires the least skill, I'll pull a heavy out.  Half of the TDs come after that.  Then arty, then light/glass cannon TDs.  Mediums and lights take a lot more skill and work to play properly.

You've got a grand total of 107 battles in arty, Brad.  Please stop talking.  At least Boqui has played 1000 battles in them, even if he has concentrated on the two best pub-stomping arty in the game.  Try a high tier, Boqui.

I was watching one of the G guy's streams a couple weeks ago.  I backed out of it after the third time he started ranting about arty being OP after being hit.  He was in the middle of Cliff, hanging out on the top of the hill beating the crap out of an enemy tank.  All three times.  Yeah, arty is really easy to play when your opponents hang around in the open for long enough to get three shots off.

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by ComradeBrad on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 am

DarrikVkir wrote:

If I want to play a tank that requires the least skill, I'll pull a heavy out.  Half of the TDs come after that.  Then arty, then light/glass cannon TDs.  Mediums and lights take a lot more skill and work to play properly.

You've got a grand total of 107 battles in arty, Brad.  Please stop talking.  At least Boqui has played 1000 battles in them, even if he has concentrated on the two best pub-stomping arty in the game.  Try a high tier, Boqui.

I was watching one of the G guy's streams a couple weeks ago.  I backed out of it after the third time he started ranting about arty being OP after being hit.  He was in the middle of Cliff, hanging out on the top of the hill beating the crap out of an enemy tank.  All three times.  Yeah, arty is really easy to play when your opponents hang around in the open for long enough to get three shots off.
The only possible result of a arty shot is frustration. When it's a miss the arty player is frustrated because he didn't do anything wrong, RNG just didn't send his shell where he aimed it. When it hits, the tank player is frustrated because he could do everything right and still get wrecked by an enemy on the other side of the map. It's poorly designed and has no place in an otherwise excellent game. 

Obviously I didn't see the -G- player in question, but I imagine he was frustrated because Arty disproportionately affects aggressive, attacking players. The TD camping 200 metres from spawn doesn't have to worry about arty, the medium actively engaging with the enemy and fighting for map control does. Arty rewards bad, lazy play and punishes good, winning plays. 

I'm not sure how anyone can argue shooting anywhere on the map once every forty seconds from a completely unassailable position constitutes skill.  

I certainly don't have to play 1000 battles in arty to understand the negative effect it has on the game.
avatar
ComradeBrad

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Tsupernami on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

Don't be so pathetically naïve. Try taking out Maus or E3s who've got themselves into a perfect position defending a base. Every time I'm hit by arty I try to work out where it came from and where I'll be in most cover.

Arty isn't just point and click. You have to select your targets. Weigh up the chance of going for a nonmoving target over a moving more deadly one. Do you support an attack or defense? Do you waste a shell on splash damage? Do you waste a shell on probabilities?

A standard player will hit targets. A good one will take out valuable targets, not the easy ones. A great player controls the flow of the game.

Maybe they're OP because they have the power to do this. Sure. But so do carriers in any naval game. So do particular classes in MMOs. Arty add another depth of gameplay. When I don't see arty I can afford to be so reckless.
avatar
Tsupernami

Posts : 11299
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Bristol, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by shadistic on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:00 am

Tsupernami wrote:I challenge anyone to get in my 212 and call it OP. You'll have plenty of time to do it during it's 35 second reload.

As a 212 driver, if the 212 had a wider horizontal firing arc (in other words, if it were an M53/M55) it would be OP. The thing about narrow-arc arty is that you have to look ahead- the narrow-arc arty driver who scores a good hit has been aiming at the right spot and also has been patient. Plus there are a couple other arty skills like leading the target a bit extra, and positioning for maximum influence.

Exchanging breadth of fire for damage is not the most balanced tradeoff. I'd be happy with more evenly spread splash damage, and even with a bit less alpha in exchange for faster-flying shells and better reload.

Also... "fuck your Hondas", you say, 1shot?


_________________
Got "buldge", you say?
Well, I urdge you to put it on the endgine of your adged Dgerman bardge.

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Posts : 2479
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Southern IL

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by ComradeBrad on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 am

Tsupernami wrote:Don't be so pathetically naïve. Try taking out Maus or E3s who've got themselves into a perfect position defending a base. Every time I'm hit by arty I try to work out where it came from and where I'll be in most cover.

Arty isn't just point and click. You have to select your targets. Weigh up the chance of going for a nonmoving target over a moving more deadly one. Do you support an attack or defense? Do you waste a shell on splash damage? Do you waste a shell on probabilities?

A standard player will hit targets. A good one will take out valuable targets, not the easy ones. A great player controls the flow of the game.

Maybe they're OP because they have the power to do this. Sure. But so do carriers in any naval game. So do particular classes in MMOs. Arty add another depth of gameplay. When I don't see arty I can afford to be so reckless.

If a Maus or E3 is sitting in the base he'll be incredibly easy to take out once the rest of his team dies because he didn't move up to support them. I can't think of any time when destroying a heavy armour tank wasn't easily done by franking and positioning. 

Every player has to consider target selection, in fact they usually have to do it while moving their tank and avoiding enemy fire. Every player has to make decisions regarding where to project their force, but again they usually have to consider how to safely move across the map to do so, not just click the minimap.

Arty is not OP, it just promotes bad gameplay and makes the game less fun. When I don't see arty I can use the whole map and make a much wider variety of tactical plays. Arty removes depth from the game by removing 80% of the map, for open maps anyway.
avatar
ComradeBrad

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by DarrikVkir on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 pm

ComradeBrad wrote:The only possible result of a arty shot is frustration. When it's a miss the arty player is frustrated because he didn't do anything wrong, RNG just didn't send his shell where he aimed it. When it hits, the tank player is frustrated because he could do everything right and still get wrecked by an enemy on the other side of the map. It's poorly designed and has no place in an otherwise excellent game. 

Obviously I didn't see the -G- player in question, but I imagine he was frustrated because Arty disproportionately affects aggressive, attacking players. The TD camping 200 metres from spawn doesn't have to worry about arty, the medium actively engaging with the enemy and fighting for map control does. Arty rewards bad, lazy play and punishes good, winning plays. 

I'm not sure how anyone can argue shooting anywhere on the map once every forty seconds from a completely unassailable position constitutes skill.  

I certainly don't have to play 1000 battles in arty to understand the negative effect it has on the game.

Ah, arty shots miss a lot more than just via RNG.  Misjuding lead or arc, or just taking a guess on where the tank is going to go, all lead to misses.  It's part of the challenge for an arty player.  Also, the fact that you have limited arcs of fire due to terrain also means you have to pick both your position and your aiming point carefully.  Oh, and you do need to worry about 1) suicide scouts, 2) long range spotters, and 3) getting countered by other arty the entire game and for about 75% of the game you need to track where the enemy is and move accordingly... both offensively and defensively.  This all requires skill, especially in pub games where your entire team's strategy isn't revolving around defending your arty.


Any tank player who knows what he is doing knows when he is in or out of arty cover.  It's something we all track as we move around on the map.  Occasionally you'll get one-shot, which is pure RNG and sucks, but otherwise, it's part of tactical movement we all expect.  'Doing everything right' and still getting hit by arty?  Perhaps, but most of the time you are moving knowing you are risking an arty shot.  Most people hit are sitting out in the open like a moron, because most decent-not-great arty players will shoot the non-moving tank over the moving one just to guarantee the hit.

On a completely unrelated point, arty is the counter to TDs.  When arty is away, TDs play.

If a Maus or E3 is sitting in the base he'll be incredibly easy to take out once the rest of his team dies because he didn't move up to support them. I can't think of any time when destroying a heavy armour tank wasn't easily done by franking and positioning. 

Every player has to consider target selection, in fact they usually have to do it while moving their tank and avoiding enemy fire. Every player has to make decisions regarding where to project their force, but again they usually have to consider how to safely move across the map to do so, not just click the minimap.

Arty is not OP, it just promotes bad gameplay and makes the game less fun. When I don't see arty I can use the whole map and make a much wider variety of tactical plays. Arty removes depth from the game by removing 80% of the map, for open maps anyway.

... 1) Ignoring strawman.  Tsuper didn't say sitting in the base, he said defending the base... as in defending a line.

2) Arty players have to do exactly the same thing as you listed in this paragraph.  An arty player that sits in the same general location for the entire match is a bad arty... or possibly faces a bad team that keeps coming out into the open for him.

3) Arty actually promotes better gameplay.  You aren't free to move however you want, you have to consider where and when you'll be out of arty cover.  Your claim that arty restricts 80% of the map is BS.  Heavy tanks and TDs are already restricted to the three main lanes (typically two) even without arty.  Mediums and lights can move around the map freely as long as they are making decent speed.

There's a reason the maps are designed the way they are, and that they are regularly redesigned as weaknesses arise.

TL/DR: In summary, few people who actually understand how arty works complain about arty, because we know both the strengths and weaknesses of that class.  This comes in handy when playing other classes in a match against artillery.  I know (or knew, a year ago) exactly when it was safe to be out of arty cover and when it wasn't, and what I could do to reduce the chances of me getting hit.  Which is why anyone who hasn't played a decent amount of arty doesn't really have any room to talk about how arty is 'unfair,' 'takes no skill,' or makes the game 'less fun.'

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Tsupernami on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Actually, as someone who does appreciate how hard it is to play arty, I find myself taking more risks now. If I see a hefty chunk of damage done to a team member which was unlikely to be a tank I make a push.

If you've been shot once, trust me arty is waiting for you to peek again, probably the other ones too. Don't peek and blame OP arty.

Don't sit in a bush and moan about broken camo. It's in the mechanics.

Don't get shot, be penned and blame gold. Just don't get shot unless you're a proficient sidescraper or E3.

Don't charge into the enemy and moan about the lack of support.

I expect you don't do these last ones, so why do the first? Arty adds another dimension as opposed to the 2D format on a 3D map.

Apologies to the applicant for ruining his app thread.
avatar
Tsupernami

Posts : 11299
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Bristol, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Rulzz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:56 pm

gentlemen its about the new recruit. 1shot come meet the gang on TS and welcome.
+1 SSGS
avatar
Rulzz

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-06-24
Age : 55
Location : St Anne des Plaines

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by BoquiShaniqua on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 pm

avatar
BoquiShaniqua

Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 19
Location : Ebola

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by ComradeBrad on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 pm

I wrote a response but Rulzz is right, I'm not contributing to this application anymore.

+1 for clan loyalty and useful T10s.

Spoiler:

DarrikVkir wrote:


Ah, arty shots miss a lot more than just via RNG.  Misjuding lead or arc, or just taking a guess on where the tank is going to go, all lead to misses.  It's part of the challenge for an arty player.  Also, the fact that you have limited arcs of fire due to terrain also means you have to pick both your position and your aiming point carefully.  Oh, and you do need to worry about 1) suicide scouts, 2) long range spotters, and 3) getting countered by other arty the entire game and for about 75% of the game you need to track where the enemy is and move accordingly... both offensively and defensively.  This all requires skill, especially in pub games where your entire team's strategy isn't revolving around defending your arty.


Any tank player who knows what he is doing knows when he is in or out of arty cover.  It's something we all track as we move around on the map.  Occasionally you'll get one-shot, which is pure RNG and sucks, but otherwise, it's part of tactical movement we all expect.  'Doing everything right' and still getting hit by arty?  Perhaps, but most of the time you are moving knowing you are risking an arty shot.  Most people hit are sitting out in the open like a moron, because most decent-not-great arty players will shoot the non-moving tank over the moving one just to guarantee the hit.

On a completely unrelated point, arty is the counter to TDs.  When arty is away, TDs play.



... 1) Ignoring strawman.  Tsuper didn't say sitting in the base, he said defending the base... as in defending a line.

2) Arty players have to do exactly the same thing as you listed in this paragraph.  An arty player that sits in the same general location for the entire match is a bad arty... or possibly faces a bad team that keeps coming out into the open for him.

3) Arty actually promotes better gameplay.  You aren't free to move however you want, you have to consider where and when you'll be out of arty cover.  Your claim that arty restricts 80% of the map is BS.  Heavy tanks and TDs are already restricted to the three main lanes (typically two) even without arty.  Mediums and lights can move around the map freely as long as they are making decent speed.

There's a reason the maps are designed the way they are, and that they are regularly redesigned as weaknesses arise.

TL/DR: In summary, few people who actually understand how arty works complain about arty, because we know both the strengths and weaknesses of that class.  This comes in handy when playing other classes in a match against artillery.  I know (or knew, a year ago) exactly when it was safe to be out of arty cover and when it wasn't, and what I could do to reduce the chances of me getting hit.  Which is why anyone who hasn't played a decent amount of arty doesn't really have any room to talk about how arty is 'unfair,' 'takes no skill,' or makes the game 'less fun.'

I suppose you're going to dismiss my post again because I haven't played some amount of SPG games but here goes anyway. 

First I think a few things may have changed since you last played the game. I'm not sure how long it's been for you.

1. TD's are much less powerful now due to direct nerfs and changes to the maps. Sniping is much less effective, the only map where TDs are broken is Malinovka. 
2. The Battle Assistant mod makes arty shots much easier for less experienced players. The only thing you have to account for is shell travel time as it clearly shows the effect of arc and terrain. Basically it makes taking an arty shot exactly equivalent to taking a shot with any tank (if the other tanks could shoot that far, and had the same aimtime and accuracy). 
3. I almost never see counter arty. Maybe once every 200 games I see arty kill an unspotted enemy arty. 


Every aspect of skill present for arty is also present for tanks, but to a much greater extent.
- positioning and using terrain to get better shots and to avoid enemies
- working spotting mechanics to avoid being seen
- avoiding arty fire
- aiming and shooting
- predicting and reacting to enemy movement


You're right, no good player is ever just sitting in the open waiting to get hit. They are moving between cover or on a reverse slope or popping up to take a shot before retreating; even so if arty clicks and RNG goes their way they are going to shit all over the tank. The alternative is to pile up with the pubbies in the few completely safe spots and contribute very little to the team. It's not like they don't know where arty can hit them, it's just that being arty safe will hurt the team more than taking the chance. It's a frustrating situation for all involved.
avatar
ComradeBrad

Posts : 50
Join date : 2014-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:22 pm

I suddenly feel like I unknowingly stumbled into and male strip club after reading this Ford/import cancer. 
 on that note....seems like a great fit for SSGS! +1!
avatar
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Posts : 346
Join date : 2013-09-24
Age : 32
Location : MEMPHIS TN

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by camrox92 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

As tempting as it is I will not get involved in this arty discussion.

camrox92

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-10-30
Age : 25
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS APPLICATION

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum