Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

APPLICATION - smgmk2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

APPLICATION - smgmk2

Post by smgmk2 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Hey guys im a noob to these forums but ive figured it out. I asked on the wot forums for a clan and you guys asked. I responded in a PM to the recruiter, but ill paste it here too.

Shoutout to bingobangleangle or whatever his name is for gettin me this far LOL.

From WoT:

Gonna be honest here, i have absolutely no clue how to use forums. I only come here to rage, or read on things if my internet is particularly crap. So yeah, when i jumped on yours i'm even more lost than usual. Therefore, i'm just going to post the application here and fill it out...

In Game Account(s):
smgmk2

I'd rather not say but to give you an idea, I can't legally drink but I can drive (sort of i'm chinese so it's debatable)

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

From first clan i can remember to most recent:
Ghost Tigers (_GT_) - I left because the clan became less and less active and it pretty much died. Enjoyed my time there tho (Probably was in the clan for about 2-4 months)
Iron horses of the Apocalypse (IHOA) - Great little clan, again, left because clan died. (Probably was in the clan for about 2- 4 months)
USSR (_USSR) - Joined cause of someone i was platooning with, and trolling everyone with KV-2s. Left because the clan died too. (Probably been in the clan for around 1 - 2 months)
Pale Riders - First Armored Division (PRFAD) - Joined after asking in a random battle (y). Was the second or third member to join. Did tons of strongholds and clan wars. Left when the leader of the clan ditched the clan for BUNNEH, and the rest of us merged with a smaller clan (Probably been in the clan for about 4 - 6 months) The only other tragic thing about this clan is i was the second or first best player on the team by stats (everyone was a tomato or orange).
Endless Assault (EA_) - Joined because our clan merged with this one. Left cause i didn't really like the guys in the new clan, and they also sucked terribly at wot.

Reasons why you left those groups:
See above ^

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Well, i've been beaten by your community in clan wars, but I don't know anyone in your community

Have you been on our TS previously?
No not really, recently lots of folks in my house, so not a great idea.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
I've got an IS7, that i'm pretty mediocre in (probably because i sit afk half the game watching jingles videos while i wait for the game to load).
AVG DMG: 1943 (terribad)
WIN %: 51 (Eh unicums like you carry me every now and then)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?
Well, i've only got the IS7, so heavy. The only tier 9 i've got is the E75, although I am saving up for the lorraine 40t (y). I'm decent at heavies, especially the IS7 because I've gotten better at utilizing the speed, and using those hull down positions . I'm also not bad at maximizing the crapgun depression, and knowing how to deal with other tier 10s with this tank and how to counter them in various situations.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
Again, i'm a noob at forums so forgive me. I'll give you the jist of it (BTW i think the signature is down below)
WN8: 1239
Win %: 52.63
Recent WN8: 1498 (terribad)
Recent Win %: 54.26 (gettin carried by unicums i guess)

How many days per week can you attend?
For about 2 hours a day, 3-6 days a week.
*However, i can not always be on teamspeak. I can listen in ofc, but not always talk.

What time zone do you currently reside in?
PDT (west coast of NA)

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
Out of all the people who invited me, your clan and one other seem to be the most organized and serious, while at the same time not being TOO anal about stats (Although this application seems to beg to differ LOL JK i kid)

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Yes, with PRFAD. I usually was just a player, but sometimes i'd give my opinion on tactics/tank choice etc. as we all do.

What are your ambitions as a member?
Just here to hang out, get a bit better, and play with other people. The community is the main thing, but the thing about this clan is there is the potential for me to take WoT a little further than noobstomping and trolling in randoms. This clan can allow me to get a bit more competitive, and develop some more as a player.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
Well, i'm an outgoing type of guy, and i have a decent sense of humor. I don't mind swearing, and i love a bit of... what is it? Banter. I also really enjoy having conversation just in general, which is why I like being part of an active clan. At the same time, i get it when it's time to focus, and time to get to business.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I'd be a sloth. Sit there in a tree and do nothing but eat and sleep.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
I have no clue. Can't really tell cause i don't know any of you very well.

Thanks for the invite again, It would be great to be part of your community. I'd really just jump on TS and tell you myself, but rn that's not really possible. So sorry i couldn't post it in your forums. I honestly have no clue how. The thing is, if i'm playing the game without jingles in the background and Dr Dre, i think i can play me some tanks pretty damn well. I've been playing since about 7.4ish, when my friend introduced me. I really enjoy world of tanks, and i think you guys are a real good clan and it would be an Honor to be part of you guys and your team.

Thanks again for your time, and i look forward to your response (y)!

Gonna be honest here, i have absolutely no clue how to use forums. I only come here to rage, or read on things if my internet is particularly crap. So yeah, when i jumped on yours i'm even more lost than usual. Therefore, i'm just going to post the application here and fill it out...

In Game Account(s):
smgmk2

I'd rather not say but to give you an idea, I can't legally drink but I can drive (sort of i'm chinese so it's debatable)

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

From first clan i can remember to most recent:
Ghost Tigers (_GT_) - I left because the clan became less and less active and it pretty much died. Enjoyed my time there tho (Probably was in the clan for about 2-4 months)
Iron horses of the Apocalypse (IHOA) - Great little clan, again, left because clan died. (Probably was in the clan for about 2- 4 months)
USSR (_USSR) - Joined cause of someone i was platooning with, and trolling everyone with KV-2s. Left because the clan died too. (Probably been in the clan for around 1 - 2 months)
Pale Riders - First Armored Division (PRFAD) - Joined after asking in a random battle (y). Was the second or third member to join. Did tons of strongholds and clan wars. Left when the leader of the clan ditched the clan for BUNNEH, and the rest of us merged with a smaller clan (Probably been in the clan for about 4 - 6 months) The only other tragic thing about this clan is i was the second or first best player on the team by stats (everyone was a tomato or orange).
Endless Assault (EA_) - Joined because our clan merged with this one. Left cause i didn't really like the guys in the new clan, and they also sucked terribly at wot.

Reasons why you left those groups:
See above ^

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Well, i've been beaten by your community in clan wars, but I don't know anyone in your community

Have you been on our TS previously?
No not really, recently lots of folks in my house, so not a great idea.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
I've got an IS7, that i'm pretty mediocre in (probably because i sit afk half the game watching jingles videos while i wait for the game to load).
AVG DMG: 1943 (terribad)
WIN %: 51 (Eh unicums like you carry me every now and then)

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?
Well, i've only got the IS7, so heavy. The only tier 9 i've got is the E75, although I am saving up for the lorraine 40t (y). I'm decent at heavies, especially the IS7 because I've gotten better at utilizing the speed, and using those hull down positions . I'm also not bad at maximizing the crapgun depression, and knowing how to deal with other tier 10s with this tank and how to counter them in various situations.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
Again, i'm a noob at forums so forgive me. I'll give you the jist of it (BTW i think the signature is down below)
WN8: 1239
Win %: 52.63
Recent WN8: 1498 (terribad)
Recent Win %: 54.26 (gettin carried by unicums i guess)

How many days per week can you attend?
For about 2 hours a day, 3-6 days a week.
*However, i can not always be on teamspeak. I can listen in ofc, but not always talk.

What time zone do you currently reside in?
PDT (west coast of NA)

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
Out of all the people who invited me, your clan and one other seem to be the most organized and serious, while at the same time not being TOO anal about stats (Although this application seems to beg to differ LOL JK i kid)

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Yes, with PRFAD. I usually was just a player, but sometimes i'd give my opinion on tactics/tank choice etc. as we all do.

What are your ambitions as a member?
Just here to hang out, get a bit better, and play with other people. The community is the main thing, but the thing about this clan is there is the potential for me to take WoT a little further than noobstomping and trolling in randoms. This clan can allow me to get a bit more competitive, and develop some more as a player.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
Well, i'm an outgoing type of guy, and i have a decent sense of humor. I don't mind swearing, and i love a bit of... what is it? Banter. I also really enjoy having conversation just in general, which is why I like being part of an active clan. At the same time, i get it when it's time to focus, and time to get to business.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I'd be a sloth. Sit there in a tree and do nothing but eat and sleep.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
I have no clue. Can't really tell cause i don't know any of you very well.

Thanks for the invite again, It would be great to be part of your community. I'd really just jump on TS and tell you myself, but rn that's not really possible. So sorry i couldn't post it in your forums. I honestly have no clue how. The thing is, if i'm playing the game without jingles in the background and Dr Dre, i think i can play me some tanks pretty damn well. I've been playing since about 7.4ish, when my friend introduced me. I really enjoy world of tanks, and i think you guys are a real good clan and it would be an Honor to be part of you guys and your team.

Thanks again for your time, and i look forward to your response (y)!

smgmk2.

smgmk2

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION - smgmk2

Post by smgmk2 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Fck i pasted it twice LOL forgive me im on my phone rn.

smgmk2

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:43 pm

BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:18 pm

PDT? There are places that start Daylight Saving Time in February?

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by smgmk2 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Idk i live in Vancouver BC. Its 624 pm rn so... idk. Ty bingo btw.

smgmk2

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:46 pm

no problem
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Post by camperboy102 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:50 pm

nice app
camperboy102

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleef on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:51 pm

so is he going for HT or SSGS ???
Kaleef

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellarick on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm

I say +1 for SSGS
Dellarick

Back to top Go down

Post by smgmk2 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Whats the difference guys Between ssgs and ht?

smgmk2

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:14 am

Both are good places to be but statistically you may be a better fit in SSGS. Only having one T10 is a bit of an issue as well. 
+1 for SSGS
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleef on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:03 pm

So u have 1 t10 for now atleast ur in the community..and can go and work with ssgs til u have the tanks u need 

were both active clans doing Cw/ strongholds/ tourneys/ and lots of Platooning and u get to meet all the nice and i use that loosely nice gentle folks of the community...lol
Kaleef

Back to top Go down

Post by Rulzz on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:15 pm

welcome
 get on TS and meet the gang
Rulzz

Back to top Go down

Post by smgmk2 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Sure, i'll try to hop on. Thanks guys for everything.

smgmk2

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:43 pm

NP!
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleef on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 pm

WENT SSGS
Kaleef

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 pm

If he's already blue, we already noticed Smile

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top