Latest topics
» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm by flarenight

» Why though?
Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 pm by lamplight

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» Members - Request forum access here
Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:54 pm by zorrax

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hazegray Application for Consideration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hazegray Application for Consideration

Post by Hazegray on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

In Game Account(s): Hazegray

Age:cough, cough, cough.....I cannot believe that 50 got here so fast. 

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:DHO prior to WoT going public. RXR after WoT when public until yesterday. 

Reasons why you left those groups:Good guys, but not many are on these days.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? I have been shot by numerous...may have shot back at a few....but real answer is....no. 

Have you been on our TS previously? Not yet.  Will do so shortly. 

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each:Let me look.  IS7 (Only 7 battles 1200), M48 (Only 11 battles 1500)  and OBJ268 (1732). Those tanks are very dusty since RXR has not doing CW for awhile.  I actually played my M46 and OBJ704 more in CW when Tier 9 was top tier for Medium and TD. 

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? I prefer mediums and TD. Simply not enough play in heavies 

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
 It seems that WotLabs is a bit slow on getting data.  No longer in RXR and I have played a few battles. It will catch up when it catches up.  

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?Depends on work load.  I work at nuke power plant and refueling can sometimes get in the way.Homer gets very busy during refuel.  
What time zone do you currently reside in?Eastern Time

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?Diversity of players with a big community.Many of the players have been playing this beast for quite awhile, so plenty of experience. 
Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? Yes. I played mediums when in RXR when they were in clan wars. Most of my CW were fought when mediums and tank destroyers only went to tier 9, so most of my battles were in M46. 

What are your ambitions as a member? Be more than happy get my feet wet again with the MITS tanks. Step 1 is to get back to the grind and see plenty of gg's along the way. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I am prior Navy. Spent 9 years on active duty and another 8 at a reservist sucking up your tax dollars. Currently work for a power company at a nuclear power plant. I work in the IT department. 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:Killer whale cause I can pretty much each whatever the heck I want and have fun doing it. Food should be fun! 

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?Being former military.... this should be an easy answer....The 2nd in command (XO)was always the idiot. The CO was always the smart cool guy. So I am thinking 2nd in command.   

Please Answer BELOW each question, use default white text color for you answers.

*For your WotLabs signature, go to wotlabs and do a search of your account. When it comes up, copy the link for your signature, paste it in. 

It seems that I cannot post external links for 7 days. Booooo. Be happy to edit and share the link for my signature when I can post it. 

*Please note that applications should be a mix of having fun and serious. You should be able to quite readily tell which questions are which. Answer them appropriately and try to have fun with the application.
*Also note: Joining a clan is something you want to be sure about. We welcome guests to play games with us and get on our TS3, but your application will not be taken seriously if it seems halfhearted.
*If you're considering other clans, wait until you've made your decision before applying.

Hazegray

Back to top Go down

Re: Hazegray Application for Consideration

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 pm

what clan are you applying for? unless I missed in somewhere...
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazegray on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Yes you did miss it.  I kinda answered that under what are my ambitions questions. 

More than happy to get my feet wet again with the MITS tankers if possible.  

Thx.

Hazegray

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Messaged me on the Forums and I directed him here. Seems like a good guy, +1.
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:43 am

Accepted into MITS
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:44 am

You're applying to be considered? Not even enough ego to join? Declined!
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazegray on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:09 am

I will get on TS after I get home from work this afternoon.  I assure you that I will not have a nuclear glow.  cyclops

Hazegray

Back to top Go down

Post by Rulzz on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:09 am

welcome
Rulzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleef on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:34 am

QUIET  GATES!!   enjoy your retirement home
Kaleef

Back to top Go down