Latest topics
» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

kyle 1000 APP to HT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by kyle1000 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:22 pm

In Game Account(s):kyle1000

Age:14 turning 15 in june i am mature

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:ARM-7,SOLD left because need more active clan SOLD because MLK told me to try go into HT

Reasons why you left those groups: ARM-7 left because need more active clan SOLD because MLK told me to try go into HT

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes who: Zecop,MLK The KING and start

Have you been on our TS previously? Yes for for a few days

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each:Chat) obj 430 1893 dmg  46%,conq GC 1743 dmg 45%,T10E5 1556 dmg 47%,AMX 50b 2473 dmg 50%,obj 263 2068 dmg 51%

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? med

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature: my recent wn8 is when I play mostly Xs and i will play now a lot of 10s my session stats for those per day are around 1700 wn8

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?5-7

What time zone do you currently reside in? CST

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? wanted to be with a friend that i met in a old clan

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, SOLD good not get in battles often played arty

What are your ambitions as a member? HAVE lots of fun follow orders get gold and cool tanks

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? likes and hates cancer... 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:eagles so i can see lots of things

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. dont know
I hope I can become a HT I will always try my best.

Thank you
kyle1000

kyle1000

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:27 pm

+1 for me kyle and me had some great times and I would really like to have him in HT. Also I would like Kyle back in because he is really good in gc (well now he is)
He follows orders and is the kind of guy that will give you a smile on your face on a shit day. Please let him in -MLK

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by too374 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Is your 50b your newest teir 10?

too374

Posts : 315
Join date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by kyle1000 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 pm

yes

kyle1000

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by lamplight on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:33 pm

kyle1000 wrote:Age:14 turning 15 in june i am mature
That will be for Lethal to decide, not you. Putting it in your App isn't helping your case.
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2880
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 18
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by Tea_Time on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 pm

lamplight wrote:
kyle1000 wrote:Age:14 turning 15 in june i am mature
That will be for Lethal to decide, not you. Putting it in your App isn't helping your case.

Also just protip: If you're really mature, don't say you're mature. It's goddamn concerning if you have to say you're mature.
avatar
Tea_Time

Posts : 1783
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Underneath your chairrrrrr....

http://ssgs.up-your.net/msg.forum?folder=inbox&mode=post&

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by RobertViktor68 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 am

another one??? "they grows up and they grows up"

I am mature
avatar
RobertViktor68

Posts : 482
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 49
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by shadistic on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:45 am

I am 23 turning 24 in january i am immature

+1

_________________
Got "buldge", you say?
Well, I urdge you to put it on the endgine of your adged Dgerman bardge.

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Posts : 2479
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Southern IL

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by too374 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:05 am

Older than lamp :^)

too374

Posts : 315
Join date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:59 pm

guys ignore the frekin mature thing can he get in?

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:00 pm

☛ 2000+ damage done Per T10 (exceptions can be made)

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 pm

nvm kyle when we have 1 spot open (will be soo) u will have a way higher chance to get in srry man

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Denied for HT.

I would suggest going into SSGS or MITS (I don't care which) until your stats improve more. Your tier 10 tanks stats are also too below acceptable levels. Then at a later time we will re-open the possibility.
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by tsiakos24 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Im fucking 12 and have a better IQ than Lethal i mean the fucker hit a fire truck  lol!   
I still love you buddy.
avatar
tsiakos24

Posts : 161
Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by TheMockingbird on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Lamp cant even legally drink in Quebec and yet he's the backseat driver of HT, just sayin.
avatar
TheMockingbird

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-08-08
Age : 22
Location : Canadia Bitchez

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:03 pm

TheMockingbird wrote:Lamp cant even legally drink in Quebec and yet he's the backseat driver of HT, just sayin.
We all know that Wall Candy is the true leader of HT stop spreading lies!!!
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by coat1 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Lethal-Force wrote:
TheMockingbird wrote:Lamp cant even legally drink in Quebec and yet he's the backseat driver of HT, just sayin.
We all know that Wall Candy is the true leader of HT stop spreading lies!!!
RIPERINO
avatar
coat1

Posts : 366
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 26
Location : Walmart Security Office

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by DarrikVkir on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:44 am

Lethal, 26% of the battles in his tier 10s are CW related.  And his CW win rate is 38%.  Obviously, his prior clans sucked.

The fact that his recent average tier is so high and his recent WN8 is great shows that he is clearly motivated to be the best player he can.

That he has two (three?) friends already in the clan means he's already used to playing together with some of HT's members.

I'd say this is the very definition of the reason for exceptions.

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by Lethal-Force on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:57 am

Bbut someone platoon with him on TS and give me some feed back.


Last edited by Lethal-Force on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by DarrikVkir on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:00 am

Check out his 24 hour stats.  Guy was playing mostly tier 10s.

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Kyle just got MOE on obj 430 when i was platoonin with him=

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by TEXZ on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Well, the applicant isn't above 50 years old so that's something.
avatar
TEXZ

Posts : 422
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 20
Location : Communistland

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Lethal dell says we have a list of inactives and the main reason kyle wants to get in is to try to get a reward tank. He has amazing 7 days because all i have been doin is platoon 10s with him hes got like 2500 1 week wn8 with tier 10s

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by camperboy102 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:12 pm

If he only wants to get in for the reward tank then leave thats not ok...  We do not need people joining to get a tank then leave. So because of that i say no unless another officer can change my mind... 
 Plus even though someones stats are good for 7 day or 3 day doesnt always mean they will stay like that. Not saying he is bad but have a a few "lucky" games wont really change much 

avatar
camperboy102

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-04-05
Age : 20
Location : kingston

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by MLK_The_KING on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:25 pm

hes been like that wen he plays 10s o and he will stay for a VERY long time

MLK_The_KING

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: kyle 1000 APP to HT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum