Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Joining MITS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining MITS

Post by Jason / Commandercrank on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Commandercrank
Looking to join MITS
In Game Account(s):  Commandercrank

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:   “Glory” 9 weeks / “Sledge Hammer” 7 months

Reasons why you left those groups:  Glory was a friends clan I had played with from WoW.  He soon found out his brother was also playing WoT and had a clan that was doing CW. He  moved all of Glory’s members from to Sledge Hammer.
Sledge Hammer has been a great place to start for me to learn WoT. The few CW we have done were far and few between. Players don’t show up on a regular basis to do CW or even Strongholds. I am looking to be better and do more end tier gaming

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?  YES> NorCalSewerRat, Dellerick, Lethal Force, Crusher07, Grumblebum, MiltonMartinova, TheMockingbird

Have you been on our TS previously?  YES

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each:  I have only unlocked the USA T-92 SPG. I have not bought the Veh. I was told the USA M53-55 SPG was CW viable and that the T-92 was a 2nd choice. Ave dam 1430 Win%48

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? SPG for CW tanks for now. unknown ATM but playing TD’s right now  ISU-152 and AT-7

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?  5 to 6

What time zone do you currently reside in? Eastern US

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?   I am looking to play with people who want to play on a regular basis. I also what to learn from players that have a better understanding of WoT. I group where success is not just measured with the “ I know this guy” attitude.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? I have done CW with SH as Arty.
Clan Wars Stats
Battles30
Victories4
Win Rate13.33%
Average Damage829.47
Average Kills0.27
Average Spots1
Hit Ratio39%
Survival Rate16.67%
Average Exp.173

I have also done fill-in work with HT playing on Steeltred’s  E 50 M Medium. Preforming at the top of the chart.

What are your ambitions as a member?  I am looking to expand my number of tanks to 4 or 5 tier 10’s. raise my win8 to minimally 1500 and then to join with HT for CW on the global map.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I am married “20 yrs” to a wonderful wife that knows I game. I have 2 teenage boys. 3 Labrador retrievers and 22 Fish  lol. I work for GE appliances as a repair technician. I have played Online games for about 12 years. I started with “CITY OF HEROES” then Guild Wars to WoW to Star Wars Galaxies, Eve Online, Star Trek Online, WoW again, CITY OF VILLIANS, STKToR, WOW again “IKR”!~!! then World of Tanks. Built my own gaming rig earlier this year.  Play on a cable connection and very good ping rates.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:   EAGLE  flight to me has to be the most freeing feeling something could have.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?  I don’t know If I know any of your Officers but if NorCal is  I VOTE FOR HIM.  Lol.

Jason / Commandercrank

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining MITS

Post by NorCalSewerRat on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:31 pm

I have played with this guy quite a bit. Great person (not just because hes a fellow "arty" player), but because he has a great personality and the right attitude for GENTCO. I can see him advancing up to HT or SSGS in the "near" future. I vouch for him and give him a BIG +1 for MITS!
NorCalSewerRat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt9DYDMtA3fMicwCbYxq-OQ

Back to top Go down

Post by t42592 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:14 pm

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/commandercrank

Will waive battle requirement.

Welcome to MITS!

t42592

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:31 pm

I remember you... Did well my one night of calling in SH in his clicker if I remember correctly, he'll be a good fit. Welcome to the community!
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by t42592 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Spent the day platooning with commandercrank and CallMeJim.  Excellent attitude, good comms, tolerated my hazing (booted from TS3), well rounded competitive player.

t42592

Back to top Go down

Post by NorCalSewerRat on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Sig test
NorCalSewerRat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt9DYDMtA3fMicwCbYxq-OQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:34 am

NorCalSewerRat wrote:Sig test
sig fail
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Lethal-Force wrote:
NorCalSewerRat wrote:Sig test
sig fail
Sieg Hail!
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content