Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CorvetteChris Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CorvetteChris Application

Post by CorvetteChris on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Gentleman Gaming has multiple Divisions, both competitive and Social, which are you Applying for?
HT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars 

In Game Account(s): CorvetteChris

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: Rabun for about 5 months

Reasons why you left those groups: Me and my friends made the clan when were first started playing for sole purpose of putting a red paw on the front of our tanks and now that they don't really play and im starting to get into this game I wanted to leave in search of a group that takes the game seriously and to make friends in this games community.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? No, but I have heard of you guys and played against you guys. You seem like a great group of people.

Have you been on our TS previously?  No I have not

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each: IS-7, 2032, 53%

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? Heavies

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars: 5 days, When I'm not in college I'm usually no lifing it up on WOT.

What time zone do you currently reside in? EST

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? I'm ready to expand my world of tanks experience by joining a large active group of great tankers that I can hopefully make friends with and play this awesome game to a higher level. I am okay with joining whatever division you guys see fit to put me into. 

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? None at all but I am more than willing to learn how CW works and hopefully become an assest to Gentlemen CW's.

What are your ambitions as a member? To Improve, make friends, platoon regularly, and give this clan my all in order to benefit both parties. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? I am Sophomore in college studying finance and I hold a life and health insurance license and work part time for a financial services company (Let me sell insurance to all of your tanks crew members!!) as well as working as a Zip-Line guide. I really enjoy online gaming and I have a really competitive nature which is one of the reasons i have become so addicted to this game. I like playing games with others, it just improves the experience so much. I am also really easy going and I like to joke around.  

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: Well, If I didn't have to be a known animal then I would totally be a Dragon to smite my enemies into the ground and turn them into a pile of ash beneath my massive armored body. If I had to be a legit animal then I would totally be a dog. Come on think about all the pampering they get in their lives. It has to be the easiest and laziest life ever (or maybe that's just my dog, then i would totally be my dog).

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? The guy who is a stuborn douchebag and fails miserably, If was an officer I fear I would fall under the first half, but never the second half, thats where the stubborn douchebag part comes in.

CorvetteChris

Back to top Go down

Re: CorvetteChris Application

Post by Lethal-Force on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:32 pm

+1 for App
+1 for being a newer player, but statistically starting off strong.
+1 for HT

Accepted

Edit: As soon as your 2 day clan cool down is done.
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Someone's a fast learner.

Helluva lot faster than myself, welcome to HT Chris.
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by xxPIRANHAxx on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:02 pm

More like:

+1 for Name
+1 for irrelevance of this post
-1 for your stats being better than mine!

Cheers
xxPIRANHAxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top