Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

app to join SSGS2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

app to join SSGS2

Post by WELLB on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Create a new thread and copy the following questionnaire-

Gentleman Gaming has multiple Divisions, both competitive and Social, which are you Applying for?
HT: Competitive Land-Holding Clan Wars
SSGS: Competitive Nightly Clan Wars on the Global Map
MITS: Social & Tournament Clan
SSGS2: Low-tier Development and Reserve Division

In Game Account(s): WELLB

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: FEC dfb for a bit

Reasons why you left those groups:    was gone for a year..didn't know anyone when I returned

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?      Kassan 

Have you been on our TS previously?     yes

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each:      none yet ...play casual...enjoy mid tiers.. grinding that way

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?      see above.. but working to that

Please insert an image (not a link) of your signature:   loose a lot grinding  

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? getting back into game.. disabled so as needed..

What time zone do you currently reside in? central...   TN

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?   have a friend Kassan that I enjoy playing with.. he highly recommended the group..
also feel that there are players that can help me preform better ingame.. I hear the players on TS3 .. they point the way without ripping you up

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?  one or 2 matchs  FEC DFB .. pillbox/target was still learning ahd grinding.

What are your ambitions as a member?       to enjoy the company of players ..learn more about the game.. help where I can .. play have fun

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?    hummmm well humm  fairly easy going ,, will jump even when the waters to damn deep.. enjoy bs'ing. if needed can we reroll this answer Very Happy

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:      rhino  .. its inline  with my game play...charge in then figure it out

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot.        Who do you think it is?  Unknown.. but will look to see... Advised ( via teamspeak) to use "remix"..."kid" .. afraid but those are rumors

Please Answer BELOW each question, use default white text color for you answers.

*halfhearted.
*If you're considering other clans, wait until you've made your decision before applying.

Teamspeak3 is required to join the community.

Teamspeak Info:
IP: ssgs.teamspeak3.com
IP direct: ts56.light-speed.com:4673

WELLB

Back to top Go down

Re: app to join SSGS2

Post by coat1 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:51 pm

WELLB wrote:
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:      rhino  .. its inline  with my game play...charge in then figure it out
It all makes sense now. #yoloswagbeststratNA360noscopeheadshotalldayMLG420blazeit.

Best of luck friend.
coat1

Back to top Go down

Post by TEXZ on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:24 pm

GentCo SSGS/2 has a thing with older men.
TEXZ

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:37 pm

I would say that he's fine to go into SSGS2, I have seen players worse than him go blue in time. ( See PrinceCobalt from my past clams for reference )

How much time is left on your cooldown mate? If any?
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by WELLB on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:18 pm

TY sir..cool down should be done..still learning as I go. get my butt kicked till I am not then move to next tank..

WELLB

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:32 am

In case someone hasn't told you already, here's 4 preliminary steps, for before you even set foot into battle, that will keep you in more favorable situations, and thus decrease the frustration of a grind and give your stats a boost.

1. Don't play stock vehicles any more than you have to. Save all your free exp for getting out of stock; if it's not enough and you have the gold to convert exp to get out of stock, do so. Playing a stock tank is almost always a stat-killer (and certainly a fun-killer too). Sometimes it's better to start 3 lines in 1 nation rather than all in different nations, so the equipment starts out unlocked.

2. Get a premium tier 8. You're going to need a money-maker, and T8 premiums do this best. On top of that, most have preferential match-making (never get matched against T10s), and many have a niche playstyle that you can take advantage of.

3. Make sure your tank is fully equipped. When everyone else who's competitive has an advantage of a few % in reload, accuracy, view range, and handling, it's an uphill battle if you don't give yourself the same advantages. It is absolutely worth the credits, and the 10-gold to dismount is the best gold use deal in the game. Rammer, Vert Stab, and Vents are 3 of the most-used equipments, but configuration varies from tank to tank and it's common to substitute any of the above 3 with GLD, Optics, or sometimes even a wet ammo rack.

4. Plan ahead! Make sure you like the tanks in the lines you're going down. Also, make sure you'll have the crew for every stage- most lines do change in crew requirements, and you don't want to suddenly have to train a new loader to "catch up" with the rest of the crew that has Brothers in Arms, for instance.

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top