Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

application to HT or SSGS

Go down

application to HT or SSGS

Post by Bowhahaha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:26 pm

me, i saw you on website

i don’t know what games you all have I play, Wot, War Thunder, TF2, and Battlefield 3

In Game Account(s): Bowhahaha, ahahahwob

Previous Clans: vvvv, _FFS_, GKC, BOND

Reasons why you left those groups: vvvv & _FFS_ died, gkc is complicated i will tell you on TS, and BOND none of the members would follow the plan and i got sick of lost land because of that.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each: is-7, 1,655  Foch 155, 1,812  AMX 50 B, 1,686 t110e5, 1,043

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: bill gates? in the wallet (i hope richness rubs off)

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature: I cant or it wont let me post

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: some sort of deadly parasite (so i can kill the retards that won't fix the problems with this game)

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: kill him and take his money

What makes you want to join our Community?: im sick of clans that cant play and want one that can

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?: i will be able to do cw almost every night and well as TCs and TB i have been doing cw for about a year.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: i can do as im told in cw and all other clan activities, so we all win gold.

Bowhahaha

Back to top Go down

Re: application to HT or SSGS

Post by lamplight on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:48 pm

At this time you don't meet the minimum statistical requirements for either HT or SSGS, but we can certainly offer you a spot in our Clan Wars training Clan, MITS, until you do. Is this something you would be interested in?
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowhahaha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:03 pm

lamplight wrote:At this time you don't meet the minimum statistical requirements for either HT or SSGS, but we can certainly offer you a spot in our Clan Wars training Clan, MITS, until you do. Is this something you would be interested in?
i can and want to do cw and i know how all you have to do is do what the caller says, i left bond because they would not fallow the plan in battles even they had "good" stats, i guess i will never get to do cw with my stats Sad i might as well go back to randomly team killing in tank companys, the reason my stats are so bad in the first place.
Bowhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by too374 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

just bring your recent stats up

too374

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowhahaha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:39 pm

too374 wrote:just bring your recent stats up
part of my problem is that i don't have money to spend on this game, i don't use prem ammo at all, so i cant play high tiers well and only playing low tiers my average damage and xp gos to crap. also i get so sick of the retards in random battles (that is why i want a clan in the first place) that dont bother or cant play well. i think i will go back to teamkilling or go play war thunder and this game is so broken in the first place that the only reason a play is because i have 21k battles invested in it
Bowhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:53 pm

I never shoot Gold ammunition in high Tier matches and still pull in 2700-3000 Wn8. That's not the problem.

If you really want to get in a competitive CW Clan you will have to raise your stats and the easiest way to do that is by joining a Platooning/TCing Clan and learning from better players.
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowhahaha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm

lamplight wrote:I never shoot Gold ammunition in high Tier matches and still pull in 2700-3000 Wn8. That's not the problem.

If you really want to get in a competitive CW Clan you will have to raise your stats and the easiest way to do that is by joining a Platooning/TCing Clan and learning from better players.
i have 20k battles of "bad" playing it will take way to long ti get "good" stats and i cant even get in most decent TC/platooning clans and when i can i am way better than they are. how am i gonna learn to play from better players of i cant get anywhere near them?
Bowhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Knock 5 years off the quoted age. I now believe the statement to be true.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Sigh... 

Denied.
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan2680 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:52 pm

When we say get your stats up, we are not really concerned with your overall stats but more so your recent stats (aka, 1 week, 30 day, 60 day and 1000 battle)

That is something you can start to get up any time. If you are showing good improvement and platoon with some people from SSGS/HT and do well it would not take very long. Plus it also shows you are willing to put the work in.
Dan2680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum