Latest topics
» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DeadlyAsians' Application (HT or BT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeadlyAsians' Application (HT or BT)

Post by DeadlyAsians on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:09 am

Who recruited you?: eab28

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?: WorldofTanks

In Game Account(s):
[url=tinyurl.com/deadlyasians]DeadlyAsians[/url]

Previous Clans: Roll and Jedi

Reasons why you left those groups: When I was in Roll, small active player base, I did my best to call CW, but not enough active players to get/ hold land. Jedi, nice people, active player base, but the decent players started to leave, then we started to go down hill. I left.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each: Is-7 (avg dmg: 2023) Jgpze100 (avg dmg: 2008) Waffle E100 (avg dmg: 2340) *I understand the TD's seem to have a lower average damage, I got a bad start when I was figuring out how to play them, willing to show you what I got if you would like to plat with me*

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: The only problem here is, he would pay me to touch him;) *squish* *squish* *rub* *rub*

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs sig:
Spoiler:
*By battles* 
*By day* 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: I would be a shiny Rayquaza because that is my favorite "animal" (pokemon) who wouldn't want to be able to wreck havok:P.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Tell him lets discuss in the private corner in a strip club. Gotta show him, not tell him.

What makes you want to join our Community?: Eab was part of Jedi before this and he is a nice guy. I left Jedi looking for a new home for CW and hopefully meet new people who can help my game play and possibly I can help theirs? :DSo I did some looking and such and well I know eab would join a good clan and community, so why not join him? 

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?: Roll, called, couldn't hold land if we got it because even if we did beat the land owner *We actually got there a few times :p* I didn't have a tier 10 then nor did most of the players there. Jedi had 99% of their players with multiple tier 10's and had land here and there, decent callers, I did what I could, but it started to go down hill, player base started to go down, and mehh I left. Future, I'll play as much as my life will permit. *I'm in highschool, got tennis after school* So mostly friday, saturday, sunday, *sometimes* tuesday for CW.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: I will invest as much time as I can juggle, hopefully improve fellow players as they help improve myself.

Now, i understand my 60 day win 8 is not 1800, but I'm always willing to improve and my 30 day win 8 isn't looking that bad:D For that 4th tier 10, I'm considering finishing the E5 line soon.

DeadlyAsians

Back to top Go down

Re: DeadlyAsians' Application (HT or BT)

Post by Pep on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:35 am

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! my eyes, my eyes, can't even........read.... this........app

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 am

Not enough T10's for BT and DPG is pretty meh. It's a no from BT. Join HT, get those stats up and 2 more T10's and then come talk to me.
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt.Dead on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:31 am

mass said its ok if he joins BT
Lt.Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyAsians on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 am

Well looks like I'm in... Thanks Mass and LT:)

DeadlyAsians

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt.Dead on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 am

i didnt do anything, it was mass' fault
Lt.Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top