Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Members - Request forum access here

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by NordicRose on Mon May 04, 2015 8:16 am

traditionally only the HT CO had red.
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by DarrikVkir on Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 am

I did, however, add him to the subofficers list.

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by NordicRose on Mon May 04, 2015 1:11 pm

That's generally all you need to operate.
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by RustyZZ on Tue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm

pls blue 4 me

RustyZZ

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by DarrikVkir on Wed May 06, 2015 7:43 am

Not until I know who you are.

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by too374 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:15 pm

DarrikVkir wrote:Not until I know who you are.
[size=38]http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1000917023-RustyZ/[/size]


[size=38]Why is it so hard for people to have the same name here and in game?[/size]

too374

Posts : 315
Join date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by DarrikVkir on Fri May 08, 2015 7:24 am

Apparently that extra Z is REALLY important.

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by JoeyDominick on Fri May 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Can has blue? im in SSGS
avatar
JoeyDominick

Posts : 851
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Defuniak Springs, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by T_Bird_ on Mon May 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Requesting access HT member
avatar
T_Bird_

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-05-10

Back to top Go down

yes

Post by ShirtlessWonder on Wed May 13, 2015 12:08 am

quack
pls give me permissions gooby
SSGS


Last edited by ShirtlessWonder on Wed May 13, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I agree)

ShirtlessWonder

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by TheGrizzlay on Fri May 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Newest HT member requesting access.

Thanks.
avatar
TheGrizzlay

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by JoeyDominick on Sun May 17, 2015 1:13 am

Any reason why i got stripped of my blue?
avatar
JoeyDominick

Posts : 851
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Defuniak Springs, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by DarrikVkir on Mon May 18, 2015 7:54 am

Did you piss off Gates?

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by DarrikVkir on Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Or because you left the f'in clan?

_________________

I miss 1stcav.net - it's signature was cooler.

DarrikVkir

Posts : 1366
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 38
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by lamplight on Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Maybe because you're not in a Clan?
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2880
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by __SKY__ on Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 pm

__SKY__     Clan.  HT

__SKY__

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by JoeyDominick on Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 am

Maybe because im transferring to HT?
avatar
JoeyDominick

Posts : 851
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Defuniak Springs, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by lamplight on Wed May 20, 2015 12:29 am

JoeyDominick wrote:Maybe because im transferring to HT?
Nobody here could have known that.
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2880
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by JoeyDominick on Wed May 20, 2015 1:15 am

lamplight wrote:
JoeyDominick wrote:Maybe because im transferring to HT?
Nobody here could have known that.
Sorry, figured Dell or Chad wouldve said something.
avatar
JoeyDominick

Posts : 851
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Defuniak Springs, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by Gates on Wed May 20, 2015 9:28 am

What a fucking weasel.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by tombell on Wed May 20, 2015 11:05 am

I can feel the love.

tombell

Posts : 342
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 55
Location : ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by NordicRose on Wed May 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Gates wrote:What a fucking weasel.
I agree.
Although as long as he stays out of any power positions we shouldn't have any issues. Or by we, I should say the HT vets.
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by tombell on Wed May 20, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm detecting a hint of animosity here.

tombell

Posts : 342
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 55
Location : ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by shadistic on Wed May 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Gates wrote:What a fucking weasel.
He'd be a Weasel if he left to go to someplace like FORGE when it was convenient.
Fits the bill for RAEGQUIT and NotSureIfMember, but I dunno about weasel.

_________________
Got "buldge", you say?
Well, I urdge you to put it on the endgine of your adged Dgerman bardge.

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Posts : 2479
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Southern IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by Gates on Wed May 20, 2015 10:54 pm

I meant it more literal, but sure, that too.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Members - Request forum access here

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum