Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 am by tsiakos24

» Why though?
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:59 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SSGS application - Shectur

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SSGS application - Shectur

Post by Shectur on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Who recruited you?:
   While playing in some public games I played against some of the clans members. I was impressed with how they played so I did some research into SSGS and became interested in joining the ranks.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
   World of Tanks. however I,m also a War Thunder player if the clan plays

In Game Account(s):
   shectur

Previous Clans:
   Beasts of the east

Armored Phoenix Division 

Reasons why you left those groups: 
   Beasts of the east- had fun playing with this clan and learned a lot. However this clan does not participate in clan wars. From this clans lack of interest in clan wars and after some of the leaders and officers insulted a good friend some other clan members and I felt it best to step away.

Armored Phoenix Division- I joined this clan with the help of a friend after leaving BE. Most members were nice and fun to play with but they have a public play style in clan wars. After speaking to the leadership the clan refused to see a reason to even use simple strategy while playing clan matches. I walked away because I grew tired of seeing the defeated tag next to our clan game results. Some of the clan leadership also disrespected new members on a regular basis forcing some good members to leave, I could not stand for this. 

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:
   E-100 - 2113

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
   The ears and chin are a good way to get a prrrrrrrr out of me, but he would most likely pat my shoulder while saying "That will do pig.... That will do"

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
   Id have to be an armadillo. because who wouldn't want to roll up into a ball when they get scared. 

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
   <3 We would talk about all the boobies!!! Then we would meet at a bar later that night and have a competition to see how many chicks we could pick up...... or guys if he is into that O.o 

What makes you want to join our Community?: 
   I play this game for fun and I have fun by being competitive. Most of your players are a higher skill over me so I'd like to join them and learn from them to become a more competitive player. 

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?: 
   Sadly I have only about 10-15 clan matches under my belt. I stopped playing my old clans matches because they refused to use any form of teamwork or strategy. I love this game on the massive scale and I'm desperately trying to find a group that I can learn from. I like to follow orders and will gladly sacrifice my tanks for the clan. In a clan game my tanks our the clans tanks and if that calls for there death then so be it. Clan wars tactics fascinates me and through experience with your clan I hope to become a top notch clan wars player.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:
   If the clan invests into me I will learn. I want to reward the clan with a with my eventual higher skill base. I also like to teach newer players how to better there game.
Shectur

Back to top Go down

Re: SSGS application - Shectur

Post by Xiald on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

You got only one tier 10, this might be a problem. How close are you to your second tier 10? 

Stats are good, nice app. Hop on TS tomorrow and look for me or later today and look for PizzaTheSlut or PH12. Poke them and tell them you're applying for SSGS.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Shectur on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Thanks Xiald will do. As for the second tier 10 im about 20,000 xp away from a leopard 1
Shectur

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Good stats. Good damage per battle on the E100. Good application. Both E100 and Leo 1 are usable CW tanks. Just be around on TS.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mergx on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 am

Platooned with him tonight ran well and followed directions +1 from me, really nice guy on ts.

Mergx

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:24 am

Poke me on TS today if you catch me, platoon with me or with Pizzaman and I might send you tags tomorrow.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by n1ffum on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 am

he told me he would not be able to be on today, friday will be the next time hes on. but if it means anything from a new ssgs member, and having known him for a long time. hes a far better player than i am, while he doesnt have many tier 10s hes very good in the e100 and very good in the Leo PTA, (im assuming he will be very good in the Leo 1 when he gets it in a day or so)
n1ffum

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:11 am

That's fine with me, tomorrow I am gonna be up late, anyway. So maybe I get a chance to platoon with him myself. Maybe he gets the tags before CW, too.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top