Latest topics
» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm by flarenight

» Why though?
Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 pm by lamplight

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» Members - Request forum access here
Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:54 pm by zorrax

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

App To Join

View previous topic View next topic Go down

App To Join

Post by xXHuskerXx on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Who recruited you?: 
dethbwitu

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? 
World Of Tanks

In Game Account(s):
xXHuskerXx

Previous Clans:
CRANK --Looking to do more CW
Think Tank -essentially dissolved
Reasons why you left those groups:

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:
E5--1176
IS7--1294
IS4--1089
T62A--879
183--1518

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:  Just not the in the ear.. Please not in the ear.

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:  Perhaps a pigeon.  I could hide under a bridge and poo on everything that comes by. 

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:  Im pretty understanding.  With my countless hours of fantasizing I could likely help develop some coping skills. 

What makes you want to join our Community?:  Heard nothing but good things about this org

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?:  Im available nearly every night of the week.  Owned land, lost land.  In the future, I want to get those hideous damage outputs up over 2000.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:  I can invest time.  Basically a no-life disabled online tanker.  I am at your mercy.

xXHuskerXx

Back to top Go down

Re: App To Join

Post by Dan2680 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Well... if gates does not like ears then +1 for app, if he has an ear fetish then -1 for app lol.

Attitude appears to be good, but the wn8 and average damage in your tier 10s is low. I am not 100% sure what clan the app is for but perhaps SSGS2 or something until the stats are up a bit? Tons of people to platoon with, as long as you want to run tier 10s I am always willing to platoon.
Dan2680

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Nice App. +1 for Men.
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:14 am

+1 for MEN
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 am

Can you retards not +1 anyone who has 879 damage per battle in a fucking 62A?
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xXHuskerXx on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 am

I hope it wasnt the ear restriction that made you so upset.  I can give reasons all day long as to why my stats suck and my damage output is so low.  Ive got 55 battles in my 62A, primarily in disfunctional CW.  I will run it today and get that number up.  Im dedicated to doing what I need to do to get better statistically.

What I am looking for is some instruction on strategery on how, when, and where to play those tens on various maps.

xXHuskerXx

Back to top Go down

Post by camrox92 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:04 am

Hey Husker if you want to hop into our teamspeak I can help you with your 62a and 183. I should be on around 3pm EST most days. Feel free to pm me in game.

camrox92

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am

xXHuskerXx wrote:I hope it wasnt the ear restriction that made you so upset.  I can give reasons all day long as to why my stats suck and my damage output is so low.  Ive got 55 battles in my 62A, primarily in disfunctional CW.  I will run it today and get that number up.  Im dedicated to doing what I need to do to get better statistically.

What I am looking for is some instruction on strategery on how, when, and where to play those tens on various maps.

Your damage per battle sucks, but your attitude is great. Talk to Too about Men, at worst, we'll let you into SSGS2 where you can platoon with GentCo members and get yourself up.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan2680 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 am

Gates wrote:Can you retards not +1 anyone who has 879 damage per battle in a fucking 62A?
But gates he has an ear fetish for you.
Dan2680

Back to top Go down

Post by too374 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:54 am

Platoon their tens with me, varnius, or bob and well see how you perform. I am just concerned with your tier 10 dpg

too374

Back to top Go down

Post by xXHuskerXx on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 am

I will be online most of today.  I will get connected with one of you

xXHuskerXx

Back to top Go down

Post by xXHuskerXx on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:42 pm

I got in a handful of games in with a couple of gentlemen.  We were getting the shitty end of the stick so to speak.  But If anybody is around tomorrow, look me up.  Id like another shot at proving myself worthy.  I did pick up a couple of good pointers from the guys I tooned with real quickly.  MORE SIDESCRAPING.  Yes I know what it is, apparently I need to do it more often.

xXHuskerXx

Back to top Go down

Post by BJFlud2 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 am

xXHuskerXx wrote:I got in a handful of games in with a couple of gentlemen.  We were getting the shitty end of the stick so to speak.  But If anybody is around tomorrow, look me up.  Id like another shot at proving myself worthy.  I did pick up a couple of good pointers from the guys I tooned with real quickly.  MORE SIDESCRAPING.  Yes I know what it is, apparently I need to do it more often.
There are two ways to look at that.  If I see that I have a shitty team, that mean more damage for me.  The morons will be the rushing spotters and I benefit from those spots.  I used to think pubbies were all about team work and sometimes you have to sacrifice for the team.  No No.  Since 90% are all idiots, you let them soak the damage and you deal the damage.  Never put yourself in a situation where you require pubbie help.  It turns out that when you get the bad pubbies and you do a lot of damage, you can turn the battle to your favor!  

T62a being used for CW mainly and having a low score is understandable.  BUT you should run your tier 10s a lot anyway to get better with them and a better feel for the tank on certain maps.  So sorry that's just and excuse.  We have some great medium players on gent co.  Hop on and follow and try to mimic or do what the platoon mate says.  Best way to get better is to platoon with someone who is better.  That person who is better will not want to platoon with you anymore if your play style is wild and not comprehensible to your platoon mate.  Also pick similar vehicles.  

+1 For personality

-1 For damage per battle

BJFlud2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top