Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

o7 cklan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

o7 cklan

Post by casbane on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Who recruited you?:
Prototype_Type P

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
Drinking Companies
In Game Account(s):
CAsbane
Age:
more than enough
Previous Clans:
alloy
Reasons why you left those groups:
I got terminated
List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:
Yes
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
Yers
Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:
:)7 o7  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops  cyclops  image:\stat

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
A fish
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Yes, Buzz
What makes you want to join our Community?:
HeadofState had sent his regards and sent me 
Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?:
yes
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:
Yes
Please Answer BELOW each question, use default white text color for you answers.

*For your WotLabs signature, go to www.wotlabs.net and do a search of your account. When it comes up, copy the link for your signature, paste it in.
*Please note that applications should be a mix of having fun and serious. You should be able to quite readily tell which questions are which. Answer them appropriately and try to have fun with the application.
*Also note: Joining a clan is something you want to be sure about. We welcome guests to play games with us and get on our TS3, but your application will not be taken seriously if it seems halfhearted.
*If you're considering other clans, wait until you've made your decision before applying.

Teamspeak3 is required to join SSGS and Blue Turret

Teamspeak Info:
IP: ssgs.teamspeak3.com
IP direct: ts56.light-speed.com:4673

casbane

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by casbane on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

I got terminated from the ts-3. I need help

casbane

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Xiald on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Your username is very familiar..
avatar
Xiald

Posts : 734
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Your local friendly wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Gates on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 pm

I get the impression that the app is a BT foregone conclusion.

I think the name is familiar because of Tazbane, at least for me.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Xiald on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Uhm is this app a joke or what?
avatar
Xiald

Posts : 734
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Your local friendly wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Lt.Dead on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 pm

This guy is a stoner, he might have been completely high when he posted it.
avatar
Lt.Dead

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Mass's Kitchen

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Ipwndulstnght on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:15 pm

i see. everything adds up now. it all makes sense!
avatar
Ipwndulstnght

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Brazenbullz on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Looks like a stupid joke by headofstate, continuing to be an asshole even after a perma-ban.
avatar
Brazenbullz

Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Gates on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:56 pm

This is it? That's all? It's not trolly, nor funny.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by puppet_boy on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Brazenbullz wrote:Looks like a stupid joke by headofstate, continuing to be an asshole even after a perma-ban.
Lol, What did the idiot do to get banned?
avatar
puppet_boy

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by nbmjhk6 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 pm

puppet_boy wrote:
Brazenbullz wrote:Looks like a stupid joke by headofstate, continuing to be an asshole even after a perma-ban.
Lol, What did the idiot do to get banned?
Parade around in pubs with Nic's GF saying nasty things about her.


@OP: Fuck off.
avatar
nbmjhk6

Posts : 270
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Lt.Dead on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:56 pm

It's not head o state, I talked to the guy, doesn't seem that malicious, not like Red, anyways.
avatar
Lt.Dead

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Mass's Kitchen

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by too374 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:18 pm

I banned him from ts for a couple of hours to sober up. it was realy difficult communicating with him

too374

Posts : 315
Join date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by NordicRose on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:25 pm

For the record, I was told that Head sent him here.

And I was just the unlucky bastard who got dropped in the room with him ( thanks lethal )
He was baked during the interview, I was hoping he wouldn't be high as hell while typing this.

And I never told him to put my name on that app. Only to put one in
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Xenuex on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Even stoned I could write better than this. Matter of fact, I have written a few pots on the forums stoned. I bet you couldn't tell. =D

Maybe he is just slow?

Xenuex

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by shadistic on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:52 am

Xenuex wrote:Even stoned I could write better than this. Matter of fact, I have written a few pots on the forums stoned. I bet you couldn't tell. =D

Maybe he is just slow?
You've written a pot or two while high on post?

_________________
Got "buldge", you say?
Well, I urdge you to put it on the endgine of your adged Dgerman bardge.

All my friends are playing German tanks... it's peer Prussia.

shadistic

Posts : 2479
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Southern IL

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Xenuex on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:46 am

shadistic wrote:
Xenuex wrote:Even stoned I could write better than this. Matter of fact, I have written a few pots on the forums stoned. I bet you couldn't tell. =D

Maybe he is just slow?
You've written a pot or two while high on post?


Yes, exactly! Don't mind that one. I was\am drunk.

Xenuex

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by NordicRose on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 am

Xenuex wrote:Even stoned I could write better than this. Matter of fact, I have written a few pots on the forums stoned. I bet you couldn't tell. =D

Maybe he is just slow?
In his defense, if he was slow he wouldn't have better recent stats than a good portion of our current members.
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Brazenbullz on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:47 pm

NordicRose wrote:if he was slow he wouldn't have better recent stats than a good portion of our current members.
I'm just going to let that one slide Proto, way too easy a target.
avatar
Brazenbullz

Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Gates on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Kind of like him playing during pub battles.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by NordicRose on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Brazenbullz wrote:
NordicRose wrote:if he was slow he wouldn't have better recent stats than a good portion of our current members.
I'm just going to let that one slide Proto, way too easy a target.
That good portion includes me Brazen.

Anytime I say anything low end about HT you should assume that I am including myself in the statement.

Modesty, pass it on.
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by casbane on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello!

casbane

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Xiald on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:43 pm

...Is this guy slow or something?
avatar
Xiald

Posts : 734
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Your local friendly wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by casbane on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 pm

o7

casbane

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Gates on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Probably. I am bored of him, however, so now he's banned.
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 12003
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: o7 cklan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum