Latest topics
» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm by flarenight

» Why though?
Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 pm by lamplight

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» Members - Request forum access here
Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:54 pm by zorrax

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jagdzeit Reapplying for BT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jagdzeit Reapplying for BT

Post by NordicRose on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Jagzeit. Do not link to that, the video or any of that crap. Or did you just conveniently forget that order?

I understand that you find it funny, but that's my person, my voice, and my mistake that you're laughing at. It's bad enough that even if I changed my name, that shit will follow this account wherever I go. I put pride into that video, that has that soundboards quotes on it. Excuse me if you find my personal enthusiasm, and pride funny. Maybe you need some of this Reef sharks pride jizzed onto your face before you figure out that the past should be left alone.  That...thing, thing of my own creation, is an abomination, and a burden I must carry with me on my back and in my head, every single battle, every forum post.
I'll take your attempt to stir shit with me, if you actually read and understand the gravity of next paragraphs.

Now im only going to say this once, and Sid as much as I enjoy your company it goes for you as well. 
In any war, on the map, or elsewhere, there are calms between storms. Even though iv fought with pride and bravery with you, with everyone on this team, there are days when our allies and friends turn against us. But the day will never come when I forsake that pride, and this clan. No this family.
Even if I have problems with some of the people in it, no family is perfect.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I consider every member of this clan that I helped build ( as small as a contribution as I was ) family, both past and present. I do my damn well best to treat every single player like their my own kin, and keep them alive at all costs. Even if it means locking out both my tanks in the process. Or losing my 50B to save your JPZE100, or twiggles FV, or Lethals E50m. Hell i'll even save trauburns ass if he's playing on Luckys spare account X ray. 

So im going to ask this one final time jag/everyone who continues to spread anything related to that abomination.
I ask that if you do choose to enjoy it, keep it to yourself. I do not need any more reminders of my tarnished past, and id prefer to carry its burden alone.

Let me carry my past alone, so that I may exile it to the winter winds where it belongs. You can rip on me for being a furry, or a brony, or bad@tanks. But that must be left alone.
Im going to save this post to a word document, so if it gets deleted like some of my other posts on this forum I will have record of it. And I always make multiple hard copies. ( Screenshot post, print the image )

Boss Lamp, Joey, Lethal, Donut, Boss gates, Boss Mass.
I apologies for any mess or problems this post might cause in advance. I try not to drag my problems to this forum as much as I used to, but as you can see, the problem was brought back to me, and ignoring it is not an option.

If this is my final straw and this post gets me removed from the rooster, then so be it. 
But know this, even if I am exiled to the deserted lands of UBBR, or the cannibalistic island of SSGS3. I will always take the hit for you, always be there, even if you don't want me or need me, i'll always be available to help in any way I can.

May you walk the golden road, lite by the fires of your enemys. I said that to a prominent member of BT before he faded into obscurity. At least he will remember me for that before going, and not the trash that I carry with me wherever I go.

Sig Hail. And goodnight gentlemen. May you're dreams of success become reality. And your reality become just a dream.
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:18 pm

TL;DR

STAHP POASTING PROTO
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:20 pm

nbmjhk6 wrote:TL;DR

STAHP POASTING PROTO
There is meaning, heart,and soul behind every word of that post.

Regardless of how long it is, you should at least have the respect to read it. If not as a player, then as a person.
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:34 pm

NordicRose wrote:

STAHP POASTING PROTO

Regardless of how long it is, you should at least have the respect to read it. If not as a player, then as a person.
I did man... I know how you feel...
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:51 pm

nbmjhk6 wrote:
NordicRose wrote:

STAHP POASTING PROTO

I did man... I know how you feel...
Thank you nb.
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazenbullz on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

And app thread officially derailed, can someone with powers lock this monstrosity?

All that needs be said here can be summed up in one word

Denied
Brazenbullz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 am

This entire thread is a joke. From Jagd to Proto's book on how to cry while typing.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum