Latest topics
» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ViseGrip ,app for ssgs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ViseGrip ,app for ssgs

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 am

nbmjhk6 wrote:I got my stats on my own in a clan where the best player(excluding me) was a 47%. You have zero excuses.

I got my WR on my own as well. and seeing the brother in arms badges u have i would have to say no u didnt get the WR on ur own.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am

Xiald wrote:Unlike you, ViseGrip, I decided I want to improve. My 60-day damage is way higher than yours and you still say something about overall? recent is where its at. Your grammar is shit, you're old enough to know how to spell, even a 13 years old boy in this clan knows how to spell better than you. 

Let me make this an official answer. It's a no from SSGS. Now go cry more. 

Oh, by the way, I am a girl.

Do u kiss ur momma with that dirty mouth of yours .... u should be ashamed.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 am

a 13 years old boy.... should read a 13 year old boy. Some one still in school should know how to produce a correct sentance
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by BJFlud2 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:36 am

Lol I forgot an E in my entire response. I didn't think you would be so butt hurt about not wanting to be in this clan anymore. You can't win. You are only proving us right by your remarks. So good bye and please continue to play this game because you're the type of tomato that I like to see in a pub match that I know is an easy kill.

BJFlud2

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 am

Alright. Wait. Fashionable way. 

-1 for crap stats. 
-1 for no improvement 
-1 for that 33% WR of yours in 1000 battles. Carry harder? Or do you let other carry you? 
-1 for insulting the community
-1 for not keeping your mouth shut when you should
-1 for terrible grammar when you're 51. Bro. A 13 yo spells better. Be ashamed. 
-1 too defensive over something multiple people said. Unlike you, I'd be humble about it and try to improve it, rather than sitting here and make yourself look like a failure. 

All the above result in a rather big NO from SSGS. Despite our need for players, I think the clan is better without you.

Your friends are far better than you. And that's why we took them into SSGS with open arms and adapted well. 
This community isn't all about stats, it's about personality as well. You insulted both SSGS and BT.

Suitable picture for you. 

Last edited by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:38 am

It's a get the fuck off Gentco forums from BT.
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:39 am

Really people.......... If your goin to come in and bash people for thier spelling and grammer then u should really get it right before u hit the send button cause all you are doing is making urself look really stupid. You little kids need to get over your power trip and get a life, I have a life and responsibilities while you get to sit in your Mom and Dad's house and play on their internet. Grow up....... oh that's right your only 17 years old!
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 am

Who are you talking about? If it's Sidonie truthfully I never met her.

As for me I'm a full time med school student that majors in Neurology so... bye....
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by BJFlud2 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 am

Lol I graduated from PSU with a 3.8 in marketing and I own a house... also I'm 28. Your argument is invalid.

BJFlud2

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 am

You have a life and you are still on a gaming forum? 

NB, I like your answer. This guy is either too dense to realize he's got a no two times, or he might not know how to read.. 

My parents are fine, thanks for asking. 

I am done now. Don't feed the trolls, NB, it's not good. 

I am done now.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:27 pm

I love leaving these threads open so that a 51 year old man can embarrass himself on the thread full of "13 year old boys". Getting outwitted by boys a third your age. Classic!
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tombell on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Hey,Hey,Hey.

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by xTHESHAQTUSx on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:14 pm

So much facedesk.
xTHESHAQTUSx

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Xiald wrote:Alright. Wait. Fashionable way. 

-1 for crap stats. 
-1 for no improvement 
-1 for that 33% WR of yours in 1000 battles. Carry harder? Or do you let other carry you? 
-1 for insulting the community
-1 for not keeping your mouth shut when you should
-1 for terrible grammar when you're 51. Bro. A 13 yo spells better. Be ashamed. 
-1 too defensive over something multiple people said. Unlike you, I'd be humble about it and try to improve it, rather than sitting here and make yourself look like a failure. 

All the above result in a rather big NO from SSGS. Despite our need for players, I think the clan is better without you.

Your friends are far better than you. And that's why we took them into SSGS with open arms and adapted well. 
This community isn't all about stats, it's about personality as well. You insulted both SSGS and BT.

Suitable picture for you. 

Interesting gettin all them negitives. I like it. negitive for crap stats and no improvement. wow guess it blew right by that pea sized brain of urs that some of us have resonsiblities, and at times can't be on game 24/7 and a RECENT WR may not look as good as an across the board stats. thats what pissed me off so bad, u went off of recent win rates from a pos third party web site for stats. Instead of realizing that someone may have had some real life issues goin on these past couple months and asking what was up, you stupid fuckers just jumped on someone for some shitty stats coming from a third party website. 
 Getting negitive marks for defending myself, Im loving it. I don't play dead  and I sure am not going to from some power trip hungary brats..... insults, you bet i give what i get. Make myself look like a failure huh.... is that like you coming in here bashing someone for spelling and grammer and YOU you're self and some others couldn't spell and put together a sentance. 
 Despite ur need for players...... From all the post and how you jump on someone I can see why u need players. I'm goin to rephrase that for u cause you won't be better with out me....... I will be better with out you and your Im better than you attitudes. friends in the community........ yes some where better some was not some was on the same lvl. And after seeing the responses from some of you......... im feeling really sorry for them about now.
And for you last commit there about this community not being about stats  UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE that you just posted that....................thought thats what all this was about,everyones stats and how mine where so shitty and urs was so good. You don't accept people unless they got a certain WR and good stats and can't be behind a computer playing games all day. hahahahahahahahahaha

HEY GATES Now thats a fucking classic.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:20 pm

BJFlud2 wrote:Lol I graduated from PSU with a 3.8 in marketing and I own a house... also I'm 28.  Your argument is invalid.

Nice dude congrats............ I owned my own house at 25 plus my own business,employed 4 guys that all made 400.00 plus week in wages..........and didn't have to attend college to do it. and had a wife and 2 kids. 2 brand new automobiles, Now im maintaining 2 houses, mine and my parents am a partner with 14 rentals. now i have 3 autos a speed boat a pontoon and land in the country that i can piss on anytime i want............. whatsur fuckin point ...boy.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Our fuckin point is, get the fuck out of our forum.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 pm

nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm

So since you seem to not be able to understand what is being told to you, I'll try to go over it in detail with very small words.

Most non bad pubby clans are going to look at one major factor when evaluating your performance and whether or not you would be a good addition to the clan. This singular statistic is called "WN8." 

WN8 is a statistic that records how well you play in the tanks you play. All the information that WN8 takes to determine your score is information they get from WoT. When I look at your recent WN8 vs your overall I notice that your recent WN8, which is your last 1000 battles, is less than your overall. 

Since I'm fairly certain you have absolutely no idea what that means I'll explain it to you with small words. You are getting worse. There is no improvement in your playstyle. You would most likely be detrimental to the team.

You know how hard it is to not suck all of the dick when playing this game? It's about as easy as walking. You know how you get good at this game? It doesn't require much. Ill share a secret with you. All you have to do...is think. That is it. You quite literally just have to think about what you're doing as you're doing it.

Hopefully you eventually learn that mashing your face against the keyboard in an effort to play world of tanks competitively is not acceptable if you ever want to get into a clan that doesn't suck mountains of dick.
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm

So, apparently, real life issues = playing like shit. I think all someone has to do to maintain a 40+% WR is hit battle, then drool all over the keyboard...
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Lostdeadman wrote:So since you seem to not be able to understand what is being told to you, I'll try to go over it in detail with very small words.

Most non bad pubby clans are going to look at one major factor when evaluating your performance and whether or not you would be a good addition to the clan. This singular statistic is called "WN8." 

WN8 is a statistic that records how well you play in the tanks you play. All the information that WN8 takes to determine your score is information they get from WoT. When I look at your recent WN8 vs your overall I notice that your recent WN8, which is your last 1000 battles, is less than your overall. 

Since I'm fairly certain you have absolutely no idea what that means I'll explain it to you with small words. You are getting worse. There is no improvement in your playstyle. You would most likely be detrimental to the team.

You know how hard it is to not suck all of the dick when playing this game? It's about as easy as walking. You know how you get good at this game? It doesn't require much. Ill share a secret with you. All you have to do...is think. That is it. You quite literally just have to think about what you're doing as you're doing it.

Hopefully you eventually learn that mashing your face against the keyboard in an effort to play world of tanks competitively is not acceptable if you ever want to get into a clan that doesn't suck mountains of dick.
REALLY DUDE. LOLOLOLOLOL. No.... you all don't seem to understand what is being told to you. did u even go back and read the first part of this thread,where i said that here recently I have been dealing with some real life issues and was not able to be on as much?? Its not about playing this game and getting worse........... FOR ME its been about not being able to play at all you stupid motherfucker. No all you did was just come in here thinkin you was all that. and all you did was show ur ignorance. You fuckin noob.  Yea I know my recent Wr has gone to shit but you stupid motherfuckers got ur head shoved up ur ass so far over this recent WR shit it is unreal. You coming in here and talking about shit you know nothing about just shows how fuckin smart u really are............fucking single digit iq idiots.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

So lets go over the fact where I didn't actually ever mention your win rate.
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Gates wrote:So, apparently, real life issues = playing like shit. I think all someone has to do to maintain a 40+% WR is hit battle, then drool all over the keyboard...

I got an idea buddy how bout u just lick the sweat off my hairy balls.... ur no better than than the rest of the fucking rug rats in this clan. Letting them attack people the way they have. bashing people over spelling and grammer when they do no better. ...bunch of fucking noobs. Like I said single digit IQ's     Gentlemens squad....... what a joke should be called Tits for tots.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:14 pm

I heard there was a salt mine in here. I came to collect.
Need 'em to salt my driveway, then hopefully sell teh rest to teh mayor of Atlanta, Georgia.
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Holy crap.

Get the fuck out of here, jeez. 

Well at least we got some good laughs.

Deadman is nice and tells you in a nice enough way and you bash him? 

Get out, pubbie.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 pm

I am getting my rocks off to this thread.
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top