Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ViseGrip ,app for ssgs

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ViseGrip ,app for ssgs

Post by ViseGrip on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Who recruited you?:Browernator

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? WOT,EVEonline

In Game Account(s):ViseGrip

Previous Clans:OTHG,102mg

Reasons why you left those groups:dieing clans and or tagging along with friends

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:m48 patton t110E5,t110E4,T92e50M,E100,Batchat25,T62,is4,is7

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: Sorry no one touches me

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:Website was down at the time of this app

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:A Puppy...... Cause all the pretty girls pick me up and let me lick them all over

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: In the middle of the night,I don't answer my phone cause im haveing my own sexual fantasies.

What makes you want to join our Community?:Heard it was a bunch of cool people and i have friends here

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?: yes,yes

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: Multipule tier tens, mature adult<------ sometimes
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Re: ViseGrip ,app for ssgs

Post by Gates on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:52 pm

So, you're saying I can't touch your saggy balls?

Missing damage per battle on tier 10's.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 am

Well I guess if u really want to, But they ugly as hell and saggy as grandma's titty. But hey the up side of all that is they still work.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 am

Oh wow no improvement at all... Not gonna say anything else on this.. All comes down to Gates.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:33 am

Damage on tens:

T110E5...........1864
T110E4...........1837
M48 Patton......1582
T92.................1647
E100...............1598
E50M...............1680
BC25T..............1215
IS 7.................1632
IS 4.................1884
T62A................1610

There's them figres.Sorry I missed those.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon2079 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:17 am

Did we unofficially merge with OTHG?

dragon2079

Back to top Go down

Post by TEXZ on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am

dragon2079 wrote:Did we unofficially merge with OTHG?
#Blame Browernator
TEXZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:48 am

Hey everyone just wanted to check in and say sorry for not being around much since applying. My father has had alot of Dr. appt. and just this weekend has had a hip replaced. He should be coming home monday and they have said that the first week someone needs to be with him 24/7 to make sure he gets to and from the bath room and that he doesn't fall down. They are also haveing a therapist come in on mondays, wendsdays and fridays for the next 3,4 weeks to help him.  I am trying to get other family members to help babysit him during this next week to kinda give me a break. Don't know how that will work as most of them are irresponsible or don't give a fuck. I will try and log on as mush as possible but with all thats going on these next couple weeks im afraid it won't be but just to run a couple main tanks im grinding then i would have to blaze....... Sorry guys.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pep on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:48 am

well I thought he had a fake sig. but, tried to pull it up (twice) and the page is blank so........ dunno

Since, my job my stats have gone to shit and I feel I really shouldn't be rating others now-a-days .. if that sig is real, I gotta -1 no matter how tier 10's he has

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:10 am

His signature is fucked up... 60-day stats show a 51.1 WR, but Recent WR is 33%...
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 am

Recent win rate is different than 60 day win rate. When wotlabs changed to "recent" instead of "60 day," it became your last 1000 battles rather than the last 60 days. Same thing with recent WN8 vs 60 day WN8.
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 am

Wel... in that case... it's a no from me.. you got a 33% WR...
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 am

Well all good then... u people seem to not understand we came from a clan that didn't do much clan wars no tank companys,no team battles and very little platooning. My win rate is better than 33%. Never really trusted outside sources like this wotlabs(that place is a joke) thats created by an outside program other than WOT. all my stats are in pub matches with noobs that don't give a rats ass about stats or winning. Have had to fight my ass off to maintain and watch it slowly climb to where it is.And most of that is from tier 7's and up.  SEAL CLUBBING  don't count boys and girls. I went to look up alot of u people in the clan page at WOT. hahahahahahaha most of u don't have any stats better than mine some are worse and ur medals that most of u have earned and mastery badges are way to low. Alot of u had less than 10,000 battles,then u wanna come here and bash us for our stats. Thats funny shit. Seen one that had almost 30,000 battles and was barely over 50%....... Sorry to point u out . And Sidonie that 58% recent win rate is way off, ur WOT true stats are barely over 49% with just over 11,000 battles, Ur max experience per battle is 100 below mine,damage per battle is 100 below mine and average experience per battle is 20 below mine as well. I also see that u have 4 crucial contributions and 57 brother in arms,tells me u all do alot of platooning which is very easy to maintain some half way decent stats,pubs are easy when u got 2 other people running beside u. according to clan page u been there for 18 days lol. Did have a chance to platoon with a couple of u and can say this we won some and lost some but the both of us was always in the top 5 sometimes the top 3 in damage dealers and in some battles had killed half the map. Here's an idea.... Stop doin the clan wars, tank companys, team battles and platooning do strictly pubs 1 against 15 see where ur stats end up, then come talk to me.
 But hey thats ok concider this the app withdraw. Not really looking for a clan that does not have the experience to take low lvl tankers help them grind to thier tier tens and produce an awesome clan. Especialy when alot of the members stats are no better than the people applying.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by BJFlud2 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:08 am

ViseGrip wrote:Well all good then... u people seem to not understand we came from a clan that didn't do much clan wars no tank companys,no team battles and very little platooning. My win rate is better than 33%. Never really trusted outside sources like this wotlabs(that place is a joke) thats created by an outside program other than WOT. all my stats are in pub matches with noobs that don't give a rats ass about stats or winning. Have had to fight my ass off to maintain and watch it slowly climb to where it is.And most of that is from tier 7's and up.  SEAL CLUBBING  don't count boys and girls. I went to look up alot of u people in the clan page at WOT. hahahahahahaha most of u don't have any stats better than mine some are worse and ur medals that most of u have earned and mastery badges are way to low. Alot of u had less than 10,000 battles,then u wanna come here and bash us for our stats. Thats funny shit. Seen one that had almost 30,000 battles and was barely over 50%....... Sorry to point u out . And Sidonie that 58% recent win rate is way off, ur WOT true stats are barely over 49% with just over 11,000 battles, Ur max experience per battle is 100 below mine,damage per battle is 100 below mine and average experience per battle is 20 below mine as well. I also see that u have 4 crucial contributions and 57 brother in arms,tells me u all do alot of platooning which is very easy to maintain some half way decent stats,pubs are easy when u got 2 other people running beside u. according to clan page u been there for 18 days lol. Did have a chance to platoon with a couple of u and can say this we won some and lost some but the both of us was always in the top 5 sometimes the top 3 in damage dealers and in some battles had killed half the map. Here's an idea.... Stop doin the clan wars, tank companys, team battles and platooning do strictly pubs 1 against 15 see where ur stats end up, then come talk to me.
 But hey thats ok concider this the app withdraw. Not really looking for a clan that does not have the experience to take low lvl tankers help them grind to thier tier tens and produce an awesome clan. Especialy when alot of the members stats are no better than the people applying.
HOLY aggression Batman.  What you fail to realize that you join the Gentleman Gaming Community and calling out players is just bad.  Go ahead pull up your stats vs. my stats.  Yeah I platoon sometimes but most of the time I am solo.  Whats my excuse??? OH I FUCKING CARRY.  People that say sits like Wotlabs are a joke or that this game is rigged bla bla bla are just bad players.  Your spelling is atrocious and so is your grammar.  Spell check is available.  Just by reading you seem like a person who would be a cancer to this group and only cause more harm then good.  Shame on you for being a bad person and thank you for removing your app and saving us the trouble of finding out what kind of person you really are.

BJFlud2

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 am

Well, Aren't you adorable, I feel bad just by living in the same state as you...
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:45 am

ViseGrip wrote:blah blah blah I'm a scrub

Yep.... Bye
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 am

Well puppet_boy now i know i really wouldn't accept an invite from a clan as ur self with that immature response. that the best u got, bash someone for thier spelling and or grammer when u came in here and use that type language and can't even spell a simple word like Site.... not sits and never said the game was rigged. maybe you should follow ur own advise and use spell check, which there is not one at the top of this window when i was writting this. Or maybe you was just saying there was one to make ur self look good and someone else look bad?? LOL that didn't work. And i didn't pull everyones stats and post them just used the first person that said no as an example. That you want to point to every ones stats when in truth MOST OF ur's are no better. I am ashamed that u call ur self a missourian,if u can't even accept some constructive criticism. If you really want to resort to name calling I can bend down to ur level if u like?? Cause with that type of response I can see what maturity lvl im dealing with. thought you was called gentlemens club not babies are us. <------- My Gf can come up with some good ones at times hahahahahaha. dude u just got slapped by a girl.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

I wasn't even referring to the grammar, i was referring to the fact that you got super defensive and upset because of something 1-2 people said...
And you just proved my point by doing it again.
Bye bye now.
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:06 am

Magical imaginary stats are the best.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 am

Puppet it wasn't just my stats, which maybe i should have pointed that out. it was all the apps that was coming in at that time. Well ever one gets defensive, kinda like u did with my post. so guess we're all guilty of it huh??
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 am

Bro do you even paragraph?

Can't believe they let you have internet at the mental institution now...
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 am

And like i said if I had had a clan with all the support that you all seem to have and  give each other my win rate and stats would be twice what they are.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by nbmjhk6 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 am

I got my stats on my own in a clan where the best player(excluding me) was a 47%. You have zero excuses.
nbmjhk6

Back to top Go down

Post by ViseGrip on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 am

nbmjhk6 wrote:Bro do you even paragraph?

Can't believe they let you have internet at the mental institution now...

SOOOOOO we still throwing around insults, Im not that proud to bend down to ur lvl and slap u around some. Just cause u got a above avg WR looking at every thing else... thats really all u got.
ViseGrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 am

Unlike you, ViseGrip, I decided I want to improve. My 60-day damage is way higher than yours and you still say something about overall? recent is where its at. Your grammar is shit, you're old enough to know how to spell, even a 13 years old boy in this clan knows how to spell better than you. 

Let me make this an official answer. It's a no from SSGS. Now go cry more. 

Oh, by the way, I am a girl.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top