Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Darokin Application for HT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darokin Application for HT

Post by Darokin on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Who recruited you?:

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):
Darokin

Previous Clans:
3Com and INFIN

Reasons why you left those groups:
3Com kind of fell apart, I’m still not sure exactly why (nor do I really care for the drama) as I wasn’t in leadership and only a part time player at the time (Due to work).  At the split, I stayed with my longtime friends and joined INFIN.  Due to outside commitments, none of us were really able to put together a truly CW capable clan.  After talking with my INFIN friends, and with their blessing (we are still playing other games together like DayZ) and with the prodding of Kill24, I decided to submit my App here.  Despite Kill24, from reading many posts here, I think the rest of SSGS is a place I can have fun, participate in the game fully and blow up some tanks.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:
E100 – 1419 - (198 Battles)
JP E100 - 1943 (192 Battles)
WT E100 – 1777 (21 Battles)
OBJ 261 – 1123 (67 Battles)

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
Well, if one man is going to let another man touch him, you might as well make it count right?

Link your WotLabs signature:
Not sure why this signature is showing the same stats for day 1,7, 30 and 60,  If you check other sites the numbers are more accurate;

Stats on Noobmeter

Stats on VBaddict

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
A Monkey of course. What other animal gets to fling its own feces around, grope women and still get shot into space?

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Lean over and ask his wife to be quite for a moment.

What makes you want to join our Community?:
I just like playing the game and in order to play every part of the game, you do need a good team.  From watching SSGS members, reading what I can on these forums but mostly from talking to Kill24, I think this is a group that I can not only help, but have fun in.

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?:
In 3Com and INFIN, we struggled just to get 15 players, much less 15 tier 10’s.  Makes it very frustrating at times.  I like the added pressure that CW presents and of course take CW much more serious than regular tanks (My CW stats are better than non CW).  I have only been in 46 clan battles so I’m sure I still have things to learn, but I have no problem following instructions and doing what is needed even if that need hurts my personal stats.  

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:
Levity, loyalty and some boom boom.  I have tanks to play and a few tier 9’s that I’m trying to work to 10’s.  Like I said above, I do what is best for the team.  If it costs me 100,000 silver, then I just play my Lowe for a few matches and get it back.  It really is not that hard and certainly not worth bitching about.  I know the importance of following instructions (Retired Navy) and team work. The main thing I can promise you, I got your back, no questions asked.

Note: I submit my application here on Kill24’s suggestion.  My main thing is joining a team where I can have fun and actually have people on line to run platoons (I’d say 85% of my matches were solo).  If it is determined that there is a better place to be until I improve my stats, then so be it. I’ll go there and do what’s needed to come back here.  I thank Kill24 for the recommendation and thank each of you for the opportunity.

Darokin

Back to top Go down

Re: Darokin Application for HT

Post by Gates on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Because of your damage per battle in your tier 10's, I'm gonna have to say SSGS2 until we can get those numbers to rise. They're pretty bad, and aren't something we'd want to see in a clan wars player.

As for joining SSGS2 or MEN, the app looks great, and would be a good addition there.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pep on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:37 pm

stats aren't as good as they could be but, this is app is the best read I have seen lately!

This response alone is good enough to get my +1

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Lean over and ask his wife to be quite for a moment.

Willing to overlook his damage in T10's, if the clan was struggling to get 15 for CW's, they more than likely lost a lot, I have been there, done that, my Maus stats still suck from being 'arty bait' for most of its CW career. Would have to hold off judgement until I saw him play.

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by tombell on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:21 pm

Isn't he looking to join HT?

+1 for the Gates wife comment.

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by kill24 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Darokin!! glad to see he applied!
kill24

Back to top Go down

Post by esmatty on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Talked to the guy on TS, Mature. +1

Average dmg per game can easily be raised and any stats easily changed with only 6k Battles. i would say a recommended edition.

And on the bright side, Gates being his usual stat whore self wont steal this one Wink
esmatty

http://www.battle-fields.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:32 pm

From stats i would recommend MEN.

But come by TS and lets platoon.
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by too374 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Men will have a spot for him.

too374

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Overall/60-day efficiency is borderline acceptable for HT. The DPB in your 10s is pretty bad when you consider:

1400 dpb in the E-100 means you get about 2 damaging shots in on average.
1777 dpb in your WTE means you only get about half of one clip to pen/damage.

App is hilarious but I'd hardly weigh it next to stats.
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darokin on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Thanks for the comments so far.  I've met some of you on TS and in game and I'd still like to join for some odd reason.  I know I need to tidy some things up so actual location is fine.  I just want to go boom boom.

Darokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayal_km2 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:10 pm

we played against him one match, and with him in another. I think with some help on where to position his tank on maps he would be good.

Betrayal_km2

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 am

Im going to go ahead and say +1 for MEN here.

While im sure he's a good player that just needs some tweaking he might not find it in HT, as the only training room practice we really do is when Lethal goes over the strats. And when we scrim people.

So yeah +1 for MEN as is
+1 for HT if one of the people in the mentor program give him some brief lessons on survival and damage output.
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipwndulstnght on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 am

Damage per game seems too low. Other than that, good app
Ipwndulstnght

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top