Latest topics
» Members - Request forum access here
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ironJAGUAR applying to [SSGS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ironJAGUAR applying to [SSGS]

Post by ironJAGUAR on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?

I wish to be apart of  [SSGS]

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):

ironJAGUAR

Previous Clans:

[-W-] Warriors 
[JEDI] Jedi
[--R--] Rebellion 
[FSS] Front Line Spear Squadron
[-I-I-] Inappropriate Insertion 
[_KG_] Korpse Geist 
[BE] Beasts of the East
[SAINT] Saints & Soldiers 
[-E-] Enigma 

Reasons why you left those groups:

The reason why I've left those clans is because they have become inactive and did not satisfy me. As I went through these clans I learned that the people who are in the clan are the people that are gonna make you stay and or the people that will make you leave. I believe that a strong clan can only be achieved not only by skill but the people you play with, it's all about working as one unit to achieve one goal and if that fails then so does the whole clan. Having a sense of comfort and bond between the players beside you enables you to be more efficient on the battlefield and that's what's been missing for me and I haven't found that clan yet.... 
(Hoping that this one will be a better one for me to settle into)

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

My highest Tier is a Tier XI (E75) almost to my X(E100)
My favourite tank to play is probably the hellcat and or the SU-152... The reason why I chose those tanks are because they are OP as fuck in their tiers (only if played well... hahah. But first off I chose the Hellcat because it's fast and mobile and the buff that they'll do for the turret rotation this coming up patch will make it monstrous! and plus the fact, I love playing Tier 6 Tanks. I also chose the SU-152 because that mother fucker can derp the shit out of anything. lmao  

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

No where, cause I'm gonna drop my dick on his forhead and knock him out hahah

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

This is actually an awesome fucking question... I'd honestly be a Orca because they're the wolves of the sea and nobody can fuck with em'. I would actually be a cool Orca. Not like that Free Willy bitch. haha

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

hahahah

What makes you want to join our Community?:

I've played with a few of your guys and heard some of your guys conversations like.. "BigBigg" or whatever his username is and you guys are funny mother fuckers let me tell ya hahha, one of the most entertaining nights I've been on TS, and as this community continue to gets bigger I wish to be apart of that, and apart of the SSGS brotherhood!!!!!! 

Previous Clan Wars experience?:

I played for JEDI and SAINT and --R-- which all have held land except for SAINT ofc. So I pretty much know how the whole gig works, the funny thing is I've been sent the "under tiered" member countless of times with my E75 but I have managed. I continue to get better as we speak and continue to grind my tanks. I already have 2 Tier's 8's and almost to 3! Anyway I am pretty much a strategic map player and team friendly player. I will take hits even if I see a comrade of mine getting his ass beat. 

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?

I know it might be "gamble" to take me into SSGS because I'm an under tiered player but I promise you.. (Believe it or Not) I will grind to my Tier X as I am almost near it, I could probably achieve it in a few weeks! (reason i say that because i dont have prem loool.) And I want to grow as a player and I will only achieve that by playing with better players. The one thing i will invest most into a clan like this is my time and my devotion to stay loyal to the clan and to grind to get the tank that is needed to ensure the success of this clan. 
oh.. one last thing I have TS3 hahah  afro

ironJAGUAR

Back to top Go down

Re: ironJAGUAR applying to [SSGS]

Post by Oculus on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:28 pm

The app started out good... until I read that you don't have any 10s... and got even worse when I saw "hahah" on every other sentence. I get annoyed by small things like that.
Your average damage is low at about 900 and stats are average. You only do 1100 average damage in your E-75  Shocked . Plus most of your games are in tier 6 or lower. 

Nice to see that you're willing to learn/grow as a player.

Overall though the little problems add up and IMO you wouldn't make a good recruit.

Disclaimer: I'm a hard-ass on the app forums
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 pm

At some point, you're going to have to man up, get on TS and face some difficult questions. Because as it stands, the answer is a solid no. Your stats look pretty on paper, but they're so padded, it isn't funny. Your E75 stats are god awful, at 1178 damage per battle. You're going to run into a real wall when you get that E100, because if that's your only tier 10, I'm going to make you have an average of 2,400 damage per battle after a course of 30 battles.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:00 pm

He is a good player in his tier 6s, probably because of the TCs he runs with people, but your higher tier stats are not that good. 
I do hope you're gonna fix them so you can get your SSGS tags.
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon2079 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:09 pm

He was in the TC I ran last night and well...  He follows orders and is not a complete dumbass.  So that deserves something. 

Though as it's been said already, you need to work on your higher tiers.  CW is going to be down for a few week until the 9th so that gives you some time to get proficient at them.  If you work at it then you'll have the E75 in a week.  You should also work on the 268 hardcore.  The ISU and Obj 704 are easy grinds to it shouldn't take long either (took me 3 days to get through the ISU and about 5 to get through the 704). 

Anyways work hard and show your worth.  I'd love to see you here.

dragon2079

Back to top Go down

Post by TEXZ on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:42 am

7K total matches, out of that 3K in companies
way too many clans in history for my taste
i dont know... bash me im going with -1
TEXZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:56 am

He deserves a +1 for actually being interested in SSGS, unlike other people who joined the Tank company. Despite the lack of tier 10s, I'd say yes as soon as you get some end tier(s). Feel free to roam around the TeamSpeak, and go platoon with other people,  grind your tier 9 with others. It helps. =P
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Pep on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:14 pm

I would have to say no to SSGS, perhaps SSGS2 for now? no tier 10's, clan hopping, 3k out of 7K battles in TC's and stats still not as good as mine (less than 10% TC battles).

ack! .. I need to platoon more .. haven't been paying attention, just noticed my WR has went to shit lately Sad

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:51 pm

It's going to come down to one thing. E100. He needs to get that tier 10 and then have an outstanding damage per battle in the tank.
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon2079 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Pep wrote:I would have to say no to SSGS, perhaps SSGS2 for now?  no tier 10's, clan hopping, 3k out of 7K battles in TC's and stats still not as good as mine (less than 10% TC battles).

ack! .. I need to platoon more .. haven't been paying attention, just noticed my WR has went to shit lately Sad

That's your own fault.  I've been running TCs every night....  Rolling Eyes

dragon2079

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:36 pm

dragon2079 wrote:
Pep wrote:I would have to say no to SSGS, perhaps SSGS2 for now?  no tier 10's, clan hopping, 3k out of 7K battles in TC's and stats still not as good as mine (less than 10% TC battles).

You mean, I RAN them? :>
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon2079 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Xiald wrote: santa 
dragon2079 wrote:

You mean, I RAN them? :>

Excuse me, she ran them every night!  So I guess you'll be calling them from now on. =P

dragon2079

Back to top Go down

Post by kill24 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Xiald running TC's? i need to see this.
kill24

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Kill, get in my TC now :>
Xiald

Back to top Go down