Latest topics
» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm by flarenight

» Why though?
Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 pm by lamplight

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» Members - Request forum access here
Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:54 pm by zorrax

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

himiphat BT application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?
BT


Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
World of Tanks


In Game Account(s):
himiphat


Age:
28


Previous Clans:
Kiss, BT, -J-


Reasons why you left those groups:
Kiss (Berserker), BT (at the time to many chiefs not enough Indians), J (Starting to have same issues)


What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
OBJ 268 do i really need to explain? I have the following tier 10s. E5, T57, E100, M48, M60, 121, E4, 268.


If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
hmmmm..


If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:
Honey badger.. Cuz he don't give a shit


If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
let him talk and fall back to sleep


What makes you want to join our Community?:
organization 


Previous Clan Wars experience?:
been in many Battles. With J, I have been in battles where we have beaten top 5 clans.


The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?
My time and dedication to helping the clan during clan war experience.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Xiald on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:24 pm

avatar
Xiald

Posts : 734
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Your local friendly wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 pm

No based on Stats.
No based on applying while still in J.
No based on leaving BT during the war against Hardware Rus.
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:37 pm

War with Hardware Rus.. All I remember were tier 6 matches and failing to adjust to their strategy. We kept running the same thing heavies.. heavies.. heavies.. While they ran 12ts and cromwells. Then again that is part of why I left.. To much indecisiveness.  Not sure how it is now though.. So meh.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by lamplight on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:07 pm

'So meh'?
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2879
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 18
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:13 pm

meh as in whatever happens.. happens.. meh, out of my control. meh.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Gates on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I'm confused, is he ex-BT?
avatar
Gates
Admin

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 32
Location : Seattle

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by lamplight on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Yes.
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2879
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 18
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Gates wrote:I'm confused, is he ex-BT?
yes i was there from DEC/Jan- April 11th. It is ok. Lamplight wasn't a commander at the time. I think he had just gotten to BT also.. could be mistaken.


Last edited by himiphat on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errors)

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by lamplight on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:54 pm

No, I joined in June. Either way, you are technically ex-BT.
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2879
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 18
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:07 pm

It is easier to say you left us during the Hardware Rus war then look at the underlying problems for me leaving. As for me still being in J.. Yes, however, I would like to know if I can find another home before leaving. For my stats.. Lets not start a war of words and belittle each other. You guys at BT are better than that.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

himiphat wrote:It is easier to say you left us during the Hardware Rus war then look at the underlying problems for me leaving. As for me still being in J.. Yes, however, I would like to know if I can find another home before leaving. For my stats.. Lets not start a war of words and belittle each other. You guys at BT are better than that.
When it comes down to it you dont meet our stat requirements, so even if you were a fresh face we wouldnt want you on the roster.

On top of that you left us April 11th, right when we were in the middle of our War against Hardware RUS which was T10. You left us trying to find greener pastures, my suggestion to you would be to keep moving. No green pastures for you here.
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Monarchco on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:44 pm

himiphat wrote:It is easier to say you left us during the Hardware Rus war then look at the underlying problems for me leaving. As for me still being in J.. Yes, however, I would like to know if I can find another home before leaving. For my stats.. Lets not start a war of words and belittle each other. You guys at BT are better than that.
Let me put it the way Gates puts it[or close to]....

"We want to know you're single before we decide to date you."

Also, I see very, very short answers to most of the app questions, along with a general uninterest in joining 'back' to the community, therefore, your own words: "So meh"
avatar
Monarchco

Posts : 429
Join date : 2013-04-16

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 am

I can understand the clanless part before being accepted to another clan.. i get it. However, the short answers for the application ill try to explain. I have 1 account and only 1 account. I am only 28 years old. I have been in three clans. Kiss was an ok clan ran by a evil ruling dictator who caused a bunch of people to leave. My issues with BT have already been spoken about so therefore I will not speak on them again. J is starting to show some of the same issues BT had gone through. This very issues have caused 10-12 people I brought into J to bolt for VOLT. People like fochyoufoch, stashless, and wintrymix. Now me not leaving with them, should show my "general interest" in trying to work things out and hoping things would get better. Im not bad mouthing the hierarchy of J. Shade, cool hammer, cpt love all are in china on team Canada for the WOT World Finals. Tmoney is the greatest Diplomat I have had the pleasure of talking to. Smg bear calls some of the more fun strats I have been apart of. Just some of the new players are trying to be chiefs when they should let the inner workings be handled by those who matter. This is why I didn't speak up when BT was having some issues of there own. I was new to the clan and did not want to ruffle any feathers. This whole week I have been vocal about getting lower ranked players into battles and taking the guys in triple digits out. I'm sure that hasn't gone over to well with some of them. Some of those same guys are being groomed to have field commander positions and other officer jobs in the future. Maybe I am seeing the writing on the walls. Also, my dedication can clearly be observed by Stevie Wonder by my 4-5 nights a week of clan wars battles I attend. 1730-2130 PST.. I'm there.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 am

Can somebody close this topic?
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:39 am

Please don't close it yet.. this will be my second to last post.

You say stats are what is holding me back. Well oh great one lets compare.. Me to You.


Recent battles: Me-8681 You-4658
Eff rating Me-1576 You-1598
WN7 Me-1677 You-1549
Win rate Me-58.70% You-58.18%
Damage per game Me-1353 You-1391
Exp Me-767 You-734
Kills Me-1.27 You-1.21
Survival rate Me-37.12% You-33.94
Kills/death ratio Me-2.03 You-1.83
average tier Me-7.43 You-7.53

So as you can see, I have been playing at your level or beyond it over my last 9k battles. If noobmeter would allow me to get the same 4658 battle span as you have.... I am positive my numbers would be even higher than yours. So, I am awaiting your response. Numbers don't lie.. So what you are really saying is you yourself wouldn't make it into BT now?

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:44 am

himiphat wrote:Please don't close it yet.. this will be my second to last post.

You say stats are what is holding me back. Well oh great one lets compare.. Me to You.


Recent battles: Me-8681 You-4658
Eff rating Me-1576 You-1598
WN7 Me-1677 You-1549
Win rate Me-58.70% You-58.18%
Damage per game Me-1353 You-1391
Exp Me-767 You-734
Kills Me-1.27 You-1.21
Survival rate Me-37.12% You-33.94
Kills/death ratio Me-2.03 You-1.83
average tier Me-7.43 You-7.53

So as you can see, I have been playing at your level or beyond it over my last 9k battles. If noobmeter would allow me to get the same 4658 battle span as you have.... I am positive my numbers would be even higher than yours. So, I am awaiting your response. Numbers don't lie.. So what you are really saying is you yourself wouldn't make it into BT now?
Your a fucking stat padder and your T10 stats suck Dick.

Compare my average T10 damage to your average T10 damage.
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:57 am

Himiphat

M48 Damage per Game = 1432 (bad)
M60 Damage per Game = 1218 (bad)
T110E5 Dam Per Game = 1603 (horrible)
T57 Damage Per Game = 1998 (Below Average)
E4   Damage Per Game = 2004 (Below Average)
Obj268 DamagePerGame= 3071(Excellent)
121 Damage Per Game = 1316 (Fucking Trash)

Average T10 Damage per Game = 1,806 (Below Requirements)

Parckie T10 Damage Per Game

M60 = 2025
E5   = 2032
T57 = 2760
E4   = 2275
Bat  = 1953
Foch= 2621

Average Damage Per Game = 2,277 (At BT Requirements).

Your a trash player and a trash person. Im showing this topic to officers in -J- and they can deal with you accordingly.
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:25 am

truth is we can sit here and go back and forth about numbers and how i excel in my Russian td line. parckie sad to say you don't excel in any one tank. Go ahead and show the thread away. I have said nothing bad about any officer in J.. What I did say was shade is easily the best commander i have played with, bear always comes up with fun strats, tmoney is the greatest diplo in this game. he works is ass off for our clan as well as other clans who use our TS. In fact i was't negative in any way. even after you got irate and attacked me as a person i still refused to do the same. that's dedication.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Oculus on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:29 am

himiphat wrote:truth is we can sit here and go back and forth about numbers and how i excel in my Russian td line. parckie sad to say you don't excel in any one tank. Go ahead and show the thread away. I have said nothing bad about any officer in J.. What I did say was shade is easily the best commander i have played with, bear always comes up with fun strats, tmoney is the greatest diplo in this game. he works is ass off for our clan as well as other clans who use our TS. In fact i was't negative in any way. even after you got irate and attacked me as a person i still refused to do the same. that's dedication.
He said no, and you persisted, he said no again, and you persisted. Guess what happens when you keep going?
avatar
Oculus

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-10-13
Location : Southern CA. Torrance.

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 am

i never asked anymore then putting in a clan application. He is the one who jumped on saying now because this and that. naturally you are going to defend yourself. someone said my short answers were lack of dedication. I tried to explain myself. Personally i feel like he attacked me. I can only remember one instance where parckie would get such hatred for me. Wide park i was platooned with mwforce. Dont remember what team he was on, but he didn't like the fact force left BT either. he had a few choice words for our platoon.

Oculus being persistent would be me asking can i join..no.. can i join.. no.. can i join.. no. I was simply carrying on a conversation. Just because i put in a clan app doesn't mean that is my top choice. Putting in job applications is the same thing. You dont put in just one and hope you get it. you spread the wealth.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 am

himiphat wrote:i never asked anymore then putting in a clan application. He is the one who jumped on saying now because this and that. naturally you are going to defend yourself. someone said my short answers were lack of dedication. I tried to explain myself. Personally i feel like he attacked me. I can only remember one instance where parckie would get such hatred for me. Wide park i was platooned with mwforce. Dont remember what team he was on, but he didn't like the fact force left BT either. he had a few choice words for our platoon.

Oculus being persistent would be me asking can i join..no.. can i join.. no.. can i join.. no. I was simply carrying on a conversation. Just because i put in a clan app doesn't mean that is my top choice. Putting in job applications is the same thing. You dont put in just one and hope you get it. you spread the wealth.
So your applying to multiple clans? Dude just fucking leave already.
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Parckie on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:50 am

himiphat wrote:truth is we can sit here and go back and forth about numbers and how i excel in my Russian td line. parckie sad to say you don't excel in any one tank. Go ahead and show the thread away. I have said nothing bad about any officer in J.. What I did say was shade is easily the best commander i have played with, bear always comes up with fun strats, tmoney is the greatest diplo in this game. he works is ass off for our clan as well as other clans who use our TS. In fact i was't negative in any way. even after you got irate and attacked me as a person i still refused to do the same. that's dedication.
I really dont see how ur talking shit when half of your T10s are below 1600 damage per game.
avatar
Parckie

Posts : 788
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:57 am

by your own words your e5 is below bt standards. your e4 same thing. 155 barely batchat barely.. m60 who really cares.. its a m60.. and yes i wasnt talking crap thanks for noticing.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by himiphat on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:03 am

and for the record i never said you are a trash player and a trash person. you did. and did i say i was applying to multiple clans? or are you just assuming? or looking at one thing and taking it out of context? or looking at something and twisting it to fit you way of thinking? i dont know which.

himiphat

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: himiphat BT application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum