Latest topics
» Why though?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Members - Request forum access here
Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am by tsiakos24

» Joining the Gents
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

» Application to SSGS or HT
Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 am by Kaleef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

APPLYING SSGS2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

APPLYING SSGS2

Post by lappo on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 am

Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron, Blue Turret, MEN, or Heavy Turret) are you looking to join?
SSGS2

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?
Tank company , platoons , team battles .

In Game Account(s):
xlappox


Age:
35

Previous Clans:
RDDT3

Reasons why you left those groups:
Atmosphere was crap on TS , was not a great experience.


What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:

 only have a tier 6 and tier 8 premium , so it would have to be the KV1S.  Have played the Jagdpanzer e100 though, that is a laugh hitting for 1100 while trying not to be spotted! 

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:
So? you mean there is more than one Gates ? we need to clarify the "them" before i commit any further.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Bear , well for the picnic baskets of course! DUH! 

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: 
ask him to identify which one he is first!
What makes you want to join our Community?:

some friends headed there that i speak to alot.

Previous Clan Wars experience?:
Zero

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

A whole new range of Scottish swear words!

lappo

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by puppet_boy on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:37 am

platooned with him a few times, +1
avatar
puppet_boy

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by Lethal-Force on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:53 pm

no reason why he shouldn't get into SSGS2 
seems legit +1
avatar
Lethal-Force

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Lappos App

Post by Sir Fredric on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Lappo is a good guy & a good player. Get him into SSGS2 while he grows his account.

Sir Fredric

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by Pep on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:39 pm

+1

Pep

Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 55
Location : Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by NordicRose on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 am

+1
At this rate SSGS2 could turn into another fighting clan with a few more active people and a few months of grinding.
avatar
NordicRose

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Connecticut

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by JoeyDominick on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 pm

NordicRose wrote:+1
At this rate SSGS2 could turn into another fighting clan with a few more active people and a few months of grinding.
Yeah! except 95% of people in it dont have 10's.
avatar
JoeyDominick

Posts : 851
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 26
Location : Defuniak Springs, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by tombell on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 pm

sigh.

tombell

Posts : 342
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 55
Location : ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by TEXZ on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:16 am

JoeyDominick wrote:
NordicRose wrote:+1
At this rate SSGS2 could turn into another fighting clan with a few more active people and a few months of grinding.
Yeah! except 95% of people in it dont have 10's.
there is still a campaign with tier6 max... for now
avatar
TEXZ

Posts : 422
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 20
Location : Communistland

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by lamplight on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am

TEXZ wrote:
JoeyDominick wrote:
NordicRose wrote:+1
At this rate SSGS2 could turn into another fighting clan with a few more active people and a few months of grinding.
Yeah! except 95% of people in it dont have 10's.
there is still a campaign with tier6 max... for now
If we get a few more I'll try hopping over and see if we can get some all-SSGS2 TCs going. If not, nothing lost, but if we could get them back into CW/Tourneys/TCs as a clan I think that'd be mucho fun for the 2 guys.
avatar
lamplight

Posts : 2880
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Mach's torture house

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by Scrambles on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 pm

get on TS, your Scottish badassery doesnt count until i hear it!  

only "1" gates, i know where hes been and you should wear a body condom...

what friends do you have headed this way?  its alot easier to get a group in than one at a time, referencing eachother never hurts.  now, TS GO!
avatar
Scrambles

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by lappo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:42 am

Scrambles wrote:get on TS, your Scottish badassery doesnt count until i hear it!  

only "1" gates, i know where hes been and you should wear a body condom...

what friends do you have headed this way?  its alot easier to get a group in than one at a time, referencing eachother never hurts.  now, TS GO!
 cheers 

Ill get on ts thanks , i meant i had friends already members ,  erm Nela , Fredrick and tyranno. AND PIZZAMAN


Last edited by lappo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

lappo

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by puppet_boy on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:28 am

lappo wrote:
Scrambles wrote:get on TS, your Scottish badassery doesnt count until i hear it!  

only "1" gates, i know where hes been and you should wear a body condom...

what friends do you have headed this way?  its alot easier to get a group in than one at a time, referencing eachother never hurts.  now, TS GO!
 cheers 

Ill get on ts thanks , i meant i had friends already members ,  erm Nela , Fredrick and tyranno.
Oh? i'm not your friend? I see how it is. Sad
avatar
puppet_boy

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by puppet_boy on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:04 am

Sorry for double post, Needs blue name.
avatar
puppet_boy

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22
Location : St. Louis

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by Xiald on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:09 am

puppet_boy wrote:
lappo wrote:
Scrambles wrote:get on TS, your Scottish badassery doesnt count until i hear it!  

only "1" gates, i know where hes been and you should wear a body condom...

what friends do you have headed this way?  its alot easier to get a group in than one at a time, referencing eachother never hurts.  now, TS GO!
 cheers 

Ill get on ts thanks , i meant i had friends already members ,  erm Nela , Fredrick and tyranno.
Oh? i'm not your friend? I see how it is. Sad
Dont cry, Pizza, I am your friend. You don't need anyone else. <3

Looking forward to meeting you, lappo. Pizza told me a lot about you. (:
avatar
Xiald

Posts : 734
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Your local friendly wolf

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLYING SSGS2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum